The Cincinnati Bengals currently (as of January 28) have the third-best odds in the NFL to win the Super Bowl, at +275.
The Bengals visit the Kansas City Chiefs in the AFC Championship game, starting at 6:30 PM ET on Sunday, January 29. Kansas City is favored by 1.5 points (the over/under is set at 48).
Check out DraftKings Sportsbook for the latest odds and to get the best signup offer using our link!
Cincinnati Bengals Super Bowl Odds
- Oddsmakers rate the Bengals lower (third-best in the league) than the computer rankings do (second-best).
- Prior to the start of the season, Cincinnati had +2200 odds to win the Super Bowl. Those odds have since improved to +275, which is the 10th-smallest change among all teams.
- The implied probability of the Bengals winning the Super Bowl, based on their +275 moneyline odds, is 26.7%.
|+275||3rd||Bet $100 to win $275|
Think the Bengals can win it all? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and place your bets today!
Bengals Team Insights
- Cincinnati has put together a 12-4-0 ATS record this year.
- In the Bengals’ 16 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total six times.
- Cincinnati has put together a 10-3 record in games it was favored on the moneyline (winning 76.9% of those games).
- The Bengals are totaling 360.5 yards per game on offense this season (eighth in NFL), and they are allowing 335.7 yards per game (16th) on the other side of the ball.
- On defense, Cincinnati has been a top-five unit, ranking fifth-best by giving up just 20.1 points per game. The offense ranks seventh (26.1 points per game).
- Joe Burrow has racked up 4,475 yards (279.7 ypg) on 414-of-606 passing with 35 touchdowns compared to 12 interceptions this season. In addition, he’s added 257 rushing yards (16.1 ypg) on 75 carries while scoring five touchdowns on the ground.
- Joe Mixon has racked up 814 yards on 210 carries while finding the end zone seven times as a runner. He’s also caught 60 passes for 441 yards (31.5 per game) and two touchdowns through the air.
- Samaje Perine has carried the ball 95 times for 394 yards (24.6 per game) and two touchdowns while also racking up 287 yards through the air, scoring four times.
- Ja’Marr Chase’s team-leading 1,046 yards as a receiver have come on 87 receptions (out of 134 targets) with nine touchdowns.
- Tee Higgins has hauled in 74 receptions totaling 1,029 yards, finding the end zone seven times.
- Tyler Boyd’s 58 grabs have yielded 762 yards and five touchdowns.
- Trey Hendrickson paces the team with 8.0 sacks, and also has 6.0 TFL and 32 tackles.
- Logan Wilson, Cincinnati’s leading tackler, has 121 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and one interception this year.
- Vonn Bell has a team-high four interceptions to go along with 78 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and seven passes defended.
If you’re looking for a place to bet on the Bengals’ games, props and futures, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.