AAC rivals face one another when the UCF Knights (11-4, 2-1 AAC) welcome in the SMU Mustangs (6-9, 1-1 AAC) at Addition Financial Arena, starting at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 8, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Knights’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Mustangs ( ).
This article refers to odds valid as of January 8, 2023 at 1:44 PM ET. Browse all the current odds for this matchup below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
UCF Vs SMU Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||UCF (-9)|
|Total Pick||Over (129.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
UCF Vs SMU Stat Rankings
|UCF Avg. (Rank)||SMU Avg. (Rank)|
|69.1 (247th)||Points Scored||68.8 (256th)|
|60.5 (20th)||Points Allowed||71.2 (241st)|
|35.6 (111th)||Rebounds||34.3 (180th)|
|11.7 (49th)||Off. Rebounds||8.7 (257th)|
|8 (129th)||3pt Made||6.2 (293rd)|
|13.1 (204th)||Assists||12.2 (265th)|
|12.7 (212th)||Turnovers||11.9 (138th)|
UCF Vs SMU Betting Trends
- The Knights have beaten the spread eight times in 15 games.
- UCF has two wins ATS (2-1) as a 9-point favorite or greater this year.
- The Knights have seen six of their 15 games hit the over.
- In eight games this year, UCF and its opponent have combined for more than 129.5 points.
- The over/under in this matchup is 129.5 points, 0.1 fewer than the average total in this season’s Knights contests.
- SMU is 6-8-1 against the spread this year.
- Against the spread as 9-point underdogs or greater, the Mustangs are 3-3.
- There have been six UCF’s games (out of 15) that hit the over this season.
- Mustangs games have gone over 129.5 points on 12 occasions this year.
- The average total points scored in SMU’s games this year (129.5) is 10.5 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Sites For UCF vs SMU
UCF Impact Players
- Taylor Hendricks paces his squad in both points (14.6) and rebounds (6.5) per contest, and also puts up 1.3 assists. Defensively, he delivers 0.7 steals and 1.5 blocked shots.
- C.J. Kelly puts up 12.1 points, 4.1 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest, shooting 41.5% from the field and 37.7% from downtown with 1.9 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Ithiel Horton is posting 10.3 points, 1.3 assists and 4 rebounds per contest.
- Darius Johnson paces his squad in assists per game (4.3), and also puts up 11.8 points and 3 rebounds. Defensively, he puts up 2.5 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Michael Durr is posting 4.9 points, 1.1 assists and 4.7 rebounds per game.
SMU Impact Players
- Samuell Williamson is the Mustangs’ top rebounder (7.1 per game), and he puts up 8.7 points and 2.3 assists.
- Zach Nutall is putting up 14.3 points, 2.4 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game, making 44.2% of his shots from the floor and 32.6% from beyond the arc, with 1.9 triples per game.
- Efe Odigie is the Mustangs’ top rebounder (7.1 per game), and he averages 8.9 points and 0.8 assists.
- Stefan Todorovic gives the Mustangs 6.9 points, 2.7 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game. He also posts 0.5 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.