NFL action in Week 18 will see Deshaun Watson and the Cleveland Browns hit the field against the Pittsburgh Steelers at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday.
Deshaun Watson Player Props Vs The Steelers
2022 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||1||2|
|Games w/1+ TDs||3||1|
|Games w/2+ TDs||1||0|
Deshaun Watson’s Passing Trends
- Watson has passed for 872 yards (174.4 per game) while completing 56.7% of his passes (80-for-141), with five touchdowns and three interceptions.
- Watson has thrown for 872 yards on 141 attempts this season, averaging 6.2 yards per attempt.
- Watson ranks 40th in the NFL in passing yards (872) and 36th in TDs (five).
Watson’s Rushing Trends
- He’s also contributed in the ground game, with 131 rushing yards (26.2 ypg) on 30 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- He picks up 4.4 rushing yards per carry.
This Week’s Predictions
|Watson (2022)||League AVG (2022)||vs Steelers (2022)||Prediction|
|211.5+ Passing Yards||20%||58.7%||66.7%||36.5%|
|1+ Passing TDs||60%||77.6%||100%||72.2%|
|2+ Passing TDs||20%||40.2%||33.3%||25.8%|
|18.5+ Rushing Yards||100%||94%||84.6%||95.4%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||20%||35.8%||23.1%||22.8%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||0%||6.4%||0%||0.8%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from