Week 14 NFL action will see Cam Akers and the Los Angeles Rams face off against the Las Vegas Raiders at 8:15 PM ET on Thursday. With prop bets in place for Akers in this matchup, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you make good predictions.
Cam Akers Player Props Vs The Raiders
2022 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||1||0|
|Games w/1+ TDs||2||0|
|Games w/2+ TDs||1||0|
Cam Akers’ Rushing Trends
- Akers has churned out a team-high 334 rushing yards (33.4 per game) and scored three touchdowns.
- He averages 3.3 yards per carry (50th in league).
- Akers’ 334 rushing yards are good for 53rd in the league, and his three TDs rushing rank 36th.
Akers’ Receiving Trends
- He’s also grabbed three passes for 18 yards (1.8 per game) this season.
- Akers is averaging 6.0 yards per catch this season, with 18 yards on three receptions.
This Week’s Predictions
|Akers (2022)||League AVG (2022)||vs Raiders (2022)||Prediction|
|45.5+ Rushing Yards||25%||61.3%||47.4%||35.1%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||20%||36.2%||36.8%||26.2%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||10%||7.3%||10.5%||9.8%|
|1+ Receiving TDs||0%||21.9%||22.9%||8.5%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from