Josh Jacobs will take the field for the Las Vegas Raiders when they square off against the Los Angeles Rams at 8:15 PM ET on Thursday in Week 14 of the NFL season. Let’s dig into all of the prop bets available for Jacobs’ in this matchup, using stats and trends to help you make good predictions.
Josh Jacobs Player Props Vs The Rams
2022 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||9||8|
|Games w/1+ TDs||6||0|
|Games w/2+ TDs||3||0|
Josh Jacobs’ Rushing Trends
- Jacobs has picked up a team-high 1,303 rushing yards (108.6 per game) and scored 10 touchdowns.
- He averages 5.4 rushing yards per attempt, eighth in the league.
- Jacobs has totaled 1,303 rushing yards and 10 rushing touchdowns to rank first and third, respectively, in those categories.
Jacobs’ Receiving Trends
- He’s also tacked on 42 catches for 331 yards (27.6 per game).
- So far this season, Jacobs has picked up 7.9 yards per reception, which ranks 124th in the NFL.
This Week’s Predictions
|Jacobs (2022)||League AVG (2022)||vs Rams (2022)||Prediction|
|87.5+ Rushing Yards||50%||18.4%||5.6%||34.9%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||50%||36.2%||33.3%||44.1%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||25%||7.3%||5.6%||17.9%|
|19.5+ Receiving Yards||58.3%||75.2%||77.6%||65.2%|
|1+ Receiving TDs||0%||21.9%||31%||10.5%|
|2+ Receiving TDs||0%||3.1%||0%||0.4%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from