The North Carolina Central Eagles (5-4) travel to face the Marquette Golden Eagles (6-3) after losing four road games in a row. It begins at 8:30 PM ET on Tuesday, December 6, 2022. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Golden Eagles’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Eagles ( ).
The betting facts in the article below are based off odds valid as of December 6, 2022 at 5:44 AM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Marquette Vs North Carolina Central Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||North Carolina Central (+19)|
|Total Pick||Under (146)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Marquette Vs North Carolina Central Stat Rankings
|Marquette Avg. (Rank)||North Carolina Central Avg. (Rank)|
|81.7 (31st)||Points Scored||81.7 (31st)|
|67.9 (163rd)||Points Allowed||65.6 (110th)|
|34.1 (237th)||Rebounds||30.1 (345th)|
|8.9 (275th)||Off. Rebounds||8.3 (313th)|
|9.3 (49th)||3pt Made||9.2 (57th)|
|19 (8th)||Assists||16 (50th)|
|12.2 (160th)||Turnovers||11.3 (84th)|
Marquette Vs North Carolina Central Betting Trends
- The Golden Eagles have five wins in nine games against the spread this year.
- Marquette has one win ATS (1-2) as a 19-point favorite or greater this year.
- The Golden Eagles have played nine games this year, and five of them have hit the over.
- In six games this season, Marquette and its opponent have combined to score more than 146 points.
- The total for this game is 146, and that’s 3.6 points fewer than the average total in Golden Eagles games thus far this season.
- North Carolina Central has five wins in six games against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 19-point underdog or more this year.
- Marquette has played nine games this season, and five of them have gone over the total.
- Eagles games have finished with over 146 points only twice this year.
- The average total for North Carolina Central’s games is 147.2 points, which is 1.2 more than this game’s over/under.
Best Betting Sites For Marquette vs North Carolina Central
Marquette Impact Players
- Oso Ighodaro paces the Golden Eagles at 6 rebounds per contest, while also putting up 3.1 assists and 10.4 points.
- Tyler Kolek paces the Golden Eagles at 8.2 assists per game, while also averaging 4.6 rebounds and 8.4 points. He is second in college basketball in assists.
- Kam Jones is tops on his squad in both points (15.4) and assists (2.2) per contest, and also posts 3.6 rebounds. At the other end, he posts 1.3 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Olivier Prosper puts up 14.1 points, 5.3 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game. At the other end, he puts up 1.3 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- David Joplin posts 11.2 points, 3.8 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest, shooting 48.5% from the floor and 45.5% from downtown with 2.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
North Carolina Central Impact Players
- Justin Wright is the Eagles’ top scorer (15.4 points per game), and he posts 2.8 assists and 3 rebounds.
- Eric Boone is putting up a team-best 5.1 assists per game. He’s also delivering 10.1 points and 4.6 rebounds, hitting 53.2% of his shots from the floor, and 69.2% from 3-point range (seventh in college basketball) resulting in 1.3 triples per game.
- Kris Monroe is averaging 10.6 points, 4.6 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest, making 42.9% of his shots from the floor and 42.9% from 3-point range, with 2.3 triples per game.
- Brendan Medley-Bacon is averaging a team-high 4.8 rebounds per game. And he is contributing 8.9 points and 0.8 assists, making 66.7% of his shots from the floor.
- Fred Cleveland Jr is posting 6 points, 1.3 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game, making 42.1% of his shots from the field and 42.1% from beyond the arc, with 1 treys per contest.