The South Carolina State Bulldogs (1-8) go up against the Winthrop Eagles (4-5) on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at Winthrop Coliseum. It begins at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Eagles’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Bulldogs ( ).
This article uses lines current as of December 6, 2022 at 5:45 AM ET. Browse all the latest odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Winthrop Vs South Carolina State Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||South Carolina State (+12.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (156)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Winthrop Vs South Carolina State Stat Rankings
|Winthrop Avg. (Rank)||South Carolina State Avg. (Rank)|
|76.4 (111th)||Points Scored||69.4 (254th)|
|76.1 (323rd)||Points Allowed||87.2 (364th)|
|34.2 (229th)||Rebounds||35.6 (167th)|
|8.7 (294th)||Off. Rebounds||13.1 (28th)|
|9.2 (57th)||3pt Made||5.4 (328th)|
|11.8 (284th)||Assists||11.6 (295th)|
|15 (324th)||Turnovers||11.3 (84th)|
Winthrop Vs South Carolina State Betting Trends
- The Eagles have won twice against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have seen five of their seven games hit the over.
- Winthrop and its opponent have broken the 156-point mark three times this season.
- The over/under for this game is 156 points, 3.4 more than the average point total for Eagles games this season.
- South Carolina State’s record against the spread is 4-5-0.
- As 12.5-point underdogs or greater, the Bulldogs are 4-4 against the spread.
- Out of seven Winthrop’s games so far this season, five have hit the over.
- So far this year, five Bulldogs games have featured more than 156 points scored.
- This season, South Carolina State’s games have resulted in an average scoring total of 156.7, which is 0.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Best Betting Sites For Winthrop vs South Carolina State
Winthrop Impact Players
- Kelton Talford leads his squad in both points (16.5) and rebounds (7.6) per game, and also posts 0.4 assists. Defensively, he posts 0.1 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Sin’cere McMahon posts 16 points, 2 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 0.7 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Cory Hightower paces his team in assists per game (2.9), and also averages 13.3 points and 5.3 rebounds. Defensively, he posts 0.8 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Toneari Lane posts 12.7 points, 3.6 rebounds and 0.4 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 0.3 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Chase Claxton puts up 3.6 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game, shooting 36.4% from the floor.
South Carolina State Impact Players
- Lesown Hallums paces the Bulldogs in scoring (12.3 points per game) and assists (1.4), and posts 3.7 rebounds. He also delivers 1.3 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Davion Everett is averaging a team-leading 5.8 rebounds per contest. And he is producing 6.7 points and 0.8 assists, making 54.5% of his shots from the field.
- Raquan Brown is averaging 6.6 points, 3.9 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest, making 48.8% of his shots from the floor.
- Rakeim Gary is posting 8.7 points, 2.7 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, making 30.4% of his shots from the field and 30.6% from beyond the arc, with 1.7 treys per contest.
- The Bulldogs get 6.8 points, 1.9 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game from Rahsaan Edwards.