The North Florida Ospreys (2-5) travel to face the No. 1 Houston Cougars (8-0) after losing five consecutive road games. It tips at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 6, 2022. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Cougars’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Ospreys ( ).
This article refers to odds updated as of December 6, 2022 at 5:45 AM ET. See all the latest odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Houston Vs North Florida Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||North Florida (+29.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (135.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Houston Vs North Florida Stat Rankings
|Houston Avg. (Rank)||North Florida Avg. (Rank)|
|74.8 (140th)||Points Scored||74 (159th)|
|48 (1st)||Points Allowed||80.9 (354th)|
|40.1 (34th)||Rebounds||37 (119th)|
|13.5 (22nd)||Off. Rebounds||10.7 (155th)|
|7.5 (170th)||3pt Made||8.4 (102nd)|
|14.1 (134th)||Assists||12.1 (262nd)|
|10 (25th)||Turnovers||13.7 (257th)|
Houston Vs North Florida Betting Trends
- The Cougars have beaten the spread six times in eight games.
- Houston is unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 29.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- Two Cougars games (out of six) have gone over the point total this year.
- Houston and its opponent have combined to score more than 135.5 points only twice this year.
- The over/under for this game is 135.5 points, 12.7 more than the average point total for Cougars games this season.
- North Florida has two wins against the spread this season.
- The Ospreys don’t have a win ATS (0-1) as a 29.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- Two Houston’s games (out of six) have hit the over this year.
- Every Ospreys game has finished with more than 135.5 points this year.
- The average total for North Florida’s games is 154.9 points, which is 19.4 more than this game’s over/under.
Best Betting Sites For Houston vs North Florida
Houston Impact Players
- Marcus Sasser puts up 17.5 points and 3.1 assists per contest — both team highs. He is also posting 3 rebounds, shooting 40.7% from the floor and 29.5% from beyond the arc with 2.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- J’wan Roberts leads the Cougars at 7 rebounds per contest, while also putting up 1.3 assists and 10.4 points.
- Jamal Shead is tops on his team in assists per game (5.8), and also posts 7.5 points and 3 rebounds. At the other end, he tallies 2.3 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Jarace Walker posts 9.3 points, 6.5 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 0.8 steals and 1 block.
- Tramon Mark puts up 10.1 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest, shooting 42% from the floor and 36.4% from beyond the arc with 1 made 3-pointers per game.
North Florida Impact Players
- Carter Hendricksen is averaging a team-high 6.7 rebounds per game. And he is contributing 14.6 points and 1.1 assists, making 37.5% of his shots from the field and 26.8% from beyond the arc, with 1.6 triples per contest.
- The Ospreys receive 7.7 points, 5.4 rebounds and 1 assists per game from Jadyn Parker.
- Dorian James is averaging 5.9 points, 5 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game, making 58.6% of his shots from the field.
- Jose Placer gives the Ospreys 10.1 points, 2.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists per contest. He also posts 0.6 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.