The Hartford Hawks (4-7) will attempt to end a three-game road losing skid at the Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers (3-4) on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Terriers’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Hawks ( ).
This article refers to odds current as of December 6, 2022 at 1:48 AM ET. Find all the current odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Saint Francis (BKN) Vs Hartford Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Saint Francis (BKN) (-8.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (135)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Saint Francis (BKN) Vs Hartford Stat Rankings
|Saint Francis (BKN) Avg. (Rank)||Hartford Avg. (Rank)|
|65.1 (324th)||Points Scored||67.5 (284th)|
|71 (238th)||Points Allowed||68.4 (173rd)|
|33.4 (263rd)||Rebounds||35.2 (189th)|
|11.4 (111th)||Off. Rebounds||9.9 (203rd)|
|7 (211th)||3pt Made||7.5 (170th)|
|12.3 (248th)||Assists||14.7 (98th)|
|13.7 (257th)||Turnovers||12.9 (211th)|
Saint Francis (BKN) Vs Hartford Betting Trends
- The Terriers are 3-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Two Terriers games (out of eight) have hit the over this season.
- Saint Francis (BKN)’s games have had more than 135 points scored on three occasions this season.
- The total for this game is 135, and that’s 1.1 points fewer than the average total in Terriers games thus far this season.
- Hartford has won once against the spread this year.
- The Hawks are winless ATS (0-6) when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs this season.
- Two of Saint Francis (BKN)’s eight games have hit the over.
- Hawks games have finished with over 135 points scored four times this year.
- The average total points scored in Hartford’s games this year (135.8) is 0.8 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Sites For Saint Francis (BKN) vs Hartford
Saint Francis (BKN) Impact Players
- Josiah Harris posts a team-leading 9.1 rebounds per game. He is also posting 9.3 points and 1.3 assists, shooting 48.2% from the floor.
- Zion Bethea posts 9.6 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1 assists per contest, shooting 41.8% from the field and 41.2% from downtown with 1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Tedrick Wilcox Jr. posts 11.2 points and 2.2 assists per contest — both team highs. He is also averaging 3.3 rebounds, shooting 42.9% from the field and 41.4% from beyond the arc with 2 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Larry Moreno puts up 8.7 points, 1.7 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 1.1 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Rob Higgins paces the Terriers at 3.5 assists per contest, while also averaging 1.8 rebounds and 9.2 points.
Hartford Impact Players
- Briggs McClain is the Hawks’ top scorer (17.7 points per game), and he produces 1.7 assists and 3.2 rebounds.
- Pano Pavlidis is the Hawks’ top rebounder (7.2 per game), and he contributes 8.4 points and 1.4 assists.
- Jared Kimbrough gets the Hawks 8.4 points, 5.2 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game. He also delivers 0.9 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Michael Dunne is the Hawks’ top assist man (3.3 per game), and he contributes 7.7 points and 3.2 rebounds.
- Kurtis Henderson is averaging 9.5 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game, making 33.3% of his shots from the field and 31.9% from beyond the arc, with 1.4 triples per contest.