The No. 24 TCU Horned Frogs (6-1) will look to continue a four-game winning streak when hosting the Jackson State Tigers (1-6) on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena. This contest is at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Horned Frogs’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Tigers ( ).
The betting trends in what follows are based off odds valid as of December 6, 2022 at 9:46 AM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
TCU Vs Jackson State Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Jackson State (+23)|
|Total Pick||Over (140)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
TCU Vs Jackson State Stat Rankings
|TCU Avg. (Rank)||Jackson State Avg. (Rank)|
|74.4 (150th)||Points Scored||70.3 (230th)|
|62.6 (54th)||Points Allowed||82.1 (359th)|
|39.6 (45th)||Rebounds||37.6 (100th)|
|12.9 (41st)||Off. Rebounds||12.7 (50th)|
|5.4 (328th)||3pt Made||7.9 (150th)|
|15.9 (60th)||Assists||13.7 (170th)|
|11.9 (125th)||Turnovers||15.4 (338th)|
TCU Vs Jackson State Betting Trends
- The Horned Frogs have covered the spread three times in seven games.
- TCU has no wins ATS (0-2) as a 23-point favorite or greater this season.
- There have been four Horned Frogs games (out of seven) that went over the total this season.
- Four times so far this season, TCU and its opponent have combined for more than 140 points.
- The over/under in this game is 140 points, three higher than the average total in Horned Frogs games this season.
- Against the spread, Jackson State is 4-3-0 this year.
- The Tigers don’t have a win ATS (0-1) as a 23-point underdog or more this season.
- There have been four TCU’s games (out of seven) that went over the total this season.
- Tigers games have gone over 140 points on five occasions this year.
- The average total for Jackson State’s games is 152.4 points, which is 12.4 more than this game’s over/under.
Best Betting Sites For TCU vs Jackson State
TCU Impact Players
- Eddie Lampkin paces the Horned Frogs at 7.3 rebounds per contest, while also putting up 1.4 assists and 7 points.
- Micah Peavy averages 10.1 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 1 steal and 0.9 blocked shots.
- Mike Miles leads his squad in points per game (18.2), and also posts 3.8 rebounds and 3.2 assists. Defensively, he delivers 1 steal and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Chuck O’Bannon Jr. puts up 9.7 points, 4 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest, shooting 34.5% from the floor and 26.5% from downtown with 1.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Shahada Wells averages 5.4 points, 2.7 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game. At the other end, he delivers 1.3 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
Jackson State Impact Players
- Ken Evans is the Tigers’ top assist man (3.9 per game), and he produces 14.1 points and 5.9 rebounds.
- Trace Young paces the Tigers in scoring (14.4 points per game) and rebounding (6.1), and posts 1.1 assists. He also delivers 0.4 steals and 1 block.
- Romelle Mansel is averaging a team-leading 6.1 rebounds per game. And he is contributing 7.6 points and 2.1 assists, making 43.4% of his shots from the floor.
- Gabe Watson gives the Tigers 9 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- The Tigers get 4.9 points, 2.3 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game from Chase Adams.