The NC State Wolf Pack (7-2) play the Coppin State Eagles (4-6) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Wolf Pack’s (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Eagles ( ).
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of December 6, 2022 at 5:45 AM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
NC State Vs Coppin State Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Coppin State (+21)|
|Total Pick||Under (158.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
NC State Vs Coppin State Stat Rankings
|NC State Avg. (Rank)||Coppin State Avg. (Rank)|
|80.4 (50th)||Points Scored||76.5 (109th)|
|65.7 (114th)||Points Allowed||85.6 (363rd)|
|38.1 (77th)||Rebounds||31.7 (323rd)|
|11.1 (128th)||Off. Rebounds||7 (347th)|
|8.7 (85th)||3pt Made||10 (24th)|
|14.2 (130th)||Assists||13 (210th)|
|10.8 (55th)||Turnovers||16.1 (351st)|
NC State Vs Coppin State Betting Trends
- The Wolf Pack have covered the spread five times in nine games.
- NC State doesn’t have a win ATS (0-1-1) as a 21-point favorite or greater this year.
- This year, five of the Wolf Pack’s nine games have gone over the point total.
- NC State and its opponent have combined for more than 158.5 points just once this year.
- The over/under in this game is 158.5 points, 12.4 higher than the average total in Wolf Pack games this season.
- Coppin State has beaten the spread six times in 10 games.
- The Eagles are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 21-point underdog or more this year.
- NC State has seen five of its nine games go over the point total.
- Eagles games have had over 158.5 points five times this season.
- The average total for Coppin State’s games is 162.1 points, 3.6 more than this game’s over/under.
Best Betting Sites For NC State vs Coppin State
NC State Impact Players
- Jarkel Joiner averages 15.4 points, 4.2 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 1.7 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Casey Morsell is putting up 14.2 points, 1.2 assists and 4.8 rebounds per game.
- Jack Clark is averaging 9.7 points, 1 assists and 6.7 rebounds per contest.
- Dusan Mahorcic is tops on his squad in rebounds per contest (6.9), and also puts up 9.4 points and 0.9 assists. Defensively, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
Coppin State Impact Players
- Nendah Tarke is putting up a team-high 5.3 rebounds per contest. And he is producing 12 points and 2.4 assists, making 39.3% of his shots from the field and 30.8% from beyond the arc, with 1.2 treys per game.
- The Eagles receive 7.6 points, 5 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game from Justin Steers.
- The Eagles get 9.4 points, 3.5 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game from Justin Winston.
- The Eagles get 6.1 points, 4.2 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game from Kam’ron Cunningham.