The Charleston (SC) Cougars (8-1) will look to continue a seven-game winning run when visiting the Presbyterian Blue Hose (2-7) on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at Ross E. Templeton P.E. Center. This contest is at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Cougars’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Blue Hose ( ).
This article makes reference to betting data updated as of December 6, 2022 at 5:44 AM ET. Find all the up-to-date odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Charleston (SC) Vs Presbyterian Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Charleston (SC) (-12)|
|Total Pick||Over (141.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Charleston (SC) Vs Presbyterian Stat Rankings
|Charleston (SC) Avg. (Rank)||Presbyterian Avg. (Rank)|
|81.2 (35th)||Points Scored||62.1 (345th)|
|73.8 (285th)||Points Allowed||68.6 (177th)|
|38.9 (61st)||Rebounds||34.8 (203rd)|
|13 (33rd)||Off. Rebounds||12 (78th)|
|9.4 (46th)||3pt Made||5.3 (334th)|
|11.8 (284th)||Assists||11 (317th)|
|12.9 (211th)||Turnovers||13.1 (226th)|
Charleston (SC) Vs Presbyterian Betting Trends
- The Cougars are 7-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Charleston (SC) has covered every time (1-0) as a 12-point favorite or greater this season.
- The Cougars have played nine games this year, and three of them have gone over the total.
- Six times so far this year, Charleston (SC) and its opponent have combined for more than 141.5 points.
- The over/under in this matchup is 141.5 points, and that’s 13.5 less than the average total in this season’s Cougars contests.
- Presbyterian has posted two wins against the spread this year.
- The Blue Hose don’t have a win ATS (0-3) as a 12-point underdog or greater this season.
- There have been three Charleston (SC)’s games (out of nine) that hit the over this season.
- Blue Hose games have gone over 141.5 points on just one occasion this year.
- The over/under for this game is 10.8 points higher than the average scoring total for Presbyterian’s games (130.7).
Best Betting Sites For Charleston (SC) vs Presbyterian
Charleston (SC) Impact Players
- Dalton Bolon paces his squad in both points (11.7) and assists (1) per contest, and also averages 4.2 rebounds. At the other end, he averages 0.9 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Babacar Faye is tops on his team in rebounds per game (6.6), and also puts up 7.4 points and 0.4 assists. Defensively, he posts 0.8 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Jaylon Scott averages 6.2 points, 4.3 rebounds and 3 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 1.1 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- Pat Robinson III is posting 10.1 points, 0.7 assists and 3.6 rebounds per contest.
Presbyterian Impact Players
- Marquis Barnett is putting up a team-best 5.2 rebounds per game. And he is contributing 9.3 points and 1.3 assists, making 38.2% of his shots from the floor and 24.3% from 3-point range, with 1 treys per game.
- Trevon Reddish is the Blue Hose’s top assist man (2.3 per game), and he puts up 7.6 points and 3.8 rebounds.
- Crosby James is the Blue Hose’s top scorer (11.4 points per game) and assist man (1), and puts up 2.3 rebounds.
- The Blue Hose get 6.4 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game from Owen McCormack.
- Terrell Ard JR. is the Blue Hose’s top rebounder (5.2 per game), and he averages 6.6 points and 1.1 assists.