The No. 11 Arkansas Razorbacks (7-1) aim to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the UNC Greensboro Spartans (4-5) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at Bud Walton Arena. The contest airs on SEC Network. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Razorbacks’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Spartans ( ).
This article refers to odds current as of December 5, 2022 at 9:44 PM ET. Browse all the up-to-date odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Arkansas Vs UNC Greensboro Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Arkansas (-17.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (135.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Arkansas Vs UNC Greensboro Stat Rankings
|Arkansas Avg. (Rank)||UNC Greensboro Avg. (Rank)|
|79.9 (57th)||Points Scored||66.2 (309th)|
|62.4 (54th)||Points Allowed||67.4 (150th)|
|35.6 (168th)||Rebounds||35.9 (157th)|
|9.3 (243rd)||Off. Rebounds||11.3 (116th)|
|5.4 (328th)||3pt Made||6.9 (226th)|
|14.1 (135th)||Assists||13.3 (192nd)|
|13.4 (241st)||Turnovers||12.8 (204th)|
Arkansas Vs UNC Greensboro Betting Trends
- The Razorbacks have covered the spread four times in eight games.
- As a 17.5-point favorite or greater, Arkansas has two wins ATS (2-1).
- Out of eight Razorbacks games so far this season, three have hit the over.
- In three games this year, Arkansas and its opponent have combined for more than 135.5 points.
- The over/under in this matchup is 135.5 points, 6.8 fewer than the average total in this season’s Razorbacks contests.
- UNC Greensboro has posted one win against the spread this season.
- Arkansas has played eight games this year, and three of them have gone over the total.
- There have been three Spartans games this season with more than 135.5 points scored.
- The over/under for this game is 1.8 points higher than the average scoring total for UNC Greensboro’s games (133.7).
Best Betting Sites For Arkansas vs UNC Greensboro
Arkansas Impact Players
- Ricky Council IV leads his team in points per game (19.8), and also averages 3 rebounds and 2.8 assists. At the other end, he averages 2 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Anthony Black is tops on his team in assists per contest (3.8), and also averages 13.4 points and 5.5 rebounds. Defensively, he puts up 2 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Trevon Brazile paces the Razorbacks at 6.5 rebounds per contest, while also averaging 1.1 assists and 13.3 points.
- Makhi Mitchell puts up 6.5 points, 4.4 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game. At the other end, he puts up 1.3 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- Jordan Walsh is posting 7.1 points, 1.4 assists and 3 rebounds per game.
UNC Greensboro Impact Players
- Keondre Kennedy leads the Spartans in scoring (15.4 points per game) and rebounding (7.3), and posts 1.3 assists. He also puts up 1 steal and 0.6 blocked shots.
- The Spartans get 11.6 points, 2.1 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game from Keyshaun Langley.
- Mikeal Brown-Jones is averaging 11.1 points, 4.2 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game, making 58.6% of his shots from the floor.
- Kobe Langley is the Spartans’ top assist man (3.7 per game), and he averages 4.1 points and 2.8 rebounds.
- Dante Treacy is posting 7.3 points, 1.9 rebounds and 3.2 assists per contest, making 33.9% of his shots from the field and 33.3% from beyond the arc, with 1.1 triples per game.