Artturi Lehkonen is in action on Monday, December 5, 2022 when the Colorado Avalanche hit the ice at Wells Fargo Center against the Philadelphia Flyers at 7:00 PM ET, airing on ALT. Before making a wager on one of Lehkonen’s prop bets, read on for information about the impending matchup.
Artturi Lehkonen Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Artturi Lehkonen Player Prop Stats
- This season the Avalanche’s Lehkonen has 18 points, on seven goals and 11 assists.
- In six of 22 games this season, Lehkonen has scored a goal — and he has one game with multiple goals.
- In 14 of 22 games this season, Lehkonen has registered a point — and three of those games included multiple points.
- In 10 of 22 games this year, Lehkonen has had an assist — and he has one game with multiple assists.
Best Betting Sites For Colorado Avalanche vs Philadelphia Flyers
Philadelphia Flyers Stats and Trends
- The Flyers have given up 81 total goals (3.2 per game), ranking 20th in NHL action in goals against.
- They have the league’s 28th-ranked goal differential at -22.
- The Flyers are looking for their first shutout win this season. As a team, they are averaging 30.4 hits and 17.8 blocked shots per game.
Artturi Lehkonen Predictions for Monday
|Lehkonen (2022)||League AVG (2022)||vs Flyers (2022)||Prediction|
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category.
The “prediction” column shows the likelihood of accomplishing the prop, according to our projections.
Colorado Avalanche Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from