The Abilene Christian Wildcats (5-4) will try to extend a three-game winning run when hitting the road against the Kansas State Wildcats (7-1) on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at Bramlage Coliseum. It airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Kansas State Wildcats’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Abilene Christian Wildcats ( ).
This article uses lines current as of December 6, 2022 at 5:45 AM ET. Find all the up-to-date odds for this contest in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Kansas State Vs Abilene Christian Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Kansas State (-13)|
|Total Pick||Over (137)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Kansas State Vs Abilene Christian Stat Rankings
|Kansas State Avg. (Rank)||Abilene Christian Avg. (Rank)|
|72.3 (184th)||Points Scored||77 (100th)|
|61.9 (45th)||Points Allowed||64.3 (79th)|
|33.9 (247th)||Rebounds||34 (244th)|
|11 (134th)||Off. Rebounds||10.9 (143rd)|
|6.4 (267th)||3pt Made||8.2 (119th)|
|16.5 (37th)||Assists||17.2 (29th)|
|14.1 (287th)||Turnovers||15.6 (343rd)|
Kansas State Vs Abilene Christian Betting Trends
- The Kansas State Wildcats have beaten the spread five times in eight games.
- Kansas State has won once ATS (1-1) as a 13-point favorite or more this season.
- The Kansas State Wildcats have seen three of their eight games go over the point total.
- Three times so far this year, Kansas State and its opponent have combined to score more than 137 points.
- The over/under in this game is 137 points, 2.9 higher than the average total in Kansas State Wildcats games this season.
- Abilene Christian has one win against the spread this season.
- Out of eight Kansas State’s games so far this year, three have gone over the total.
- Abilene Christian Wildcats games have finished with over 137 points scored four times this year.
- The average total points scored in Abilene Christian’s games this year (137) is 4.3 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Sites For Kansas State vs Abilene Christian
Kansas State Impact Players
- Markquis Nowell paces his team in assists per game (7.8), and also averages 14.5 points and 2.5 rebounds. Defensively, he delivers 2 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Keyontae Johnson posts 17.9 points and 6.6 rebounds per contest — both team highs. He is also averaging 1.9 assists, shooting 58.3% from the floor and 50% from beyond the arc with 1.5 made 3-pointers per game.
- Nae’qwan Tomlin is putting up 9 points, 0.6 assists and 5 rebounds per game.
- Desi Sills posts 8.9 points, 3.1 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 0.8 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- David N’Guessan puts up 6 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1 assists per contest, shooting 60.6% from the floor.
Abilene Christian Impact Players
- Tobias Cameron is averaging a team-leading 5.6 rebounds per game. And he is contributing 9.6 points and 2.7 assists, making 51.9% of his shots from the field.
- Immanuel Allen is putting up 10.6 points, 3.2 rebounds and 1 assists per contest, making 54.1% of his shots from the floor and 48.1% from beyond the arc, with 1.4 triples per game.
- Cameron Steele is averaging a team-high 10.7 points per game. And he is delivering 3.9 rebounds and 0.9 assists, sinking 49.3% of his shots from the field, and 43.9% from beyond the arc tallying 2 triples per contest.
- Damien Daniels is the Abilene Christian Wildcats’ top assist man (3.1 per game), and he delivers 7.4 points and 3.4 rebounds.
- Airion Simmons is posting 9.8 points, 2.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists per contest, making 52.5% of his shots from the field and 40.9% from 3-point range, with 1.1 treys per game.