The Philadelphia Flyers and Travis Konecny take the ice at Wells Fargo Center against the Colorado Avalanche on Monday, December 5, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET, airing on ALT. Before making a bet on one of Konecny’s prop bets, read on for information about the imminent matchup.
Travis Konecny Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Travis Konecny Player Prop Stats
- Konecny is the Flyers’ leader in goals on the season, with nine.
- Konecny has scored a goal in a game eight times this season in 19 games played, including multiple goals once.
- Konecny has a point in 14 of 19 games this year, with multiple points in seven of them.
- In 10 of 19 games this year, Konecny has had an assist, including two games with multiple assist.
Best Betting Sites For Philadelphia Flyers vs Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Avalanche Stats and Trends
- Defensively, the Avalanche are one of the stingiest units in NHL play, allowing 61 total goals (2.8 per game) to rank fourth.
- Their +13 goal differential is seventh-best in the league.
- The Avalanche have not shut out an opponent this season. They average 21.5 hits and 14.2 blocked shots per game.
Travis Konecny Predictions for Monday
|Konecny (2022)||League AVG (2022)||vs Avalanche (2022)||Prediction|
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category.
The “prediction” column shows the likelihood of accomplishing the prop, according to our projections.
Philadelphia Flyers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from