Mikko Rantanen hits the ice at Wells Fargo Center with the Colorado Avalanche against the Philadelphia Flyers on Monday, December 5, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET, airing on ALT. If you are looking to place a bet on one of Rantanen’s prop bets, read on for stats and insights about the upcoming matchup.
Mikko Rantanen Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Mikko Rantanen Player Prop Stats
- This season Rantanen has 14 goals, and is the Avalanche’s No. 1 player in that category.
- In nine of 22 games this year, Rantanen has scored a goal — and four of those games included multiple goals.
- Rantanen has a point in 14 games this season out of 22 games played, including multiple points nine times.
- Rantanen has an assist in 12 of 22 games this year, with multiple assists in two of them.
Best Betting Sites For Colorado Avalanche vs Philadelphia Flyers
Philadelphia Flyers Stats and Trends
- Defensively, the Flyers are allowing 81 total goals (3.2 per game) to rank 20th in NHL action.
- Their -22 goal differential ranks 28th in the league.
- The Flyers have not shut out an opponent this season. They average 30.4 hits and 17.8 blocked shots per game.
Mikko Rantanen Predictions for Monday
|Rantanen (2022)||League AVG (2022)||vs Flyers (2022)||Prediction|
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category.
The “prediction” column shows the likelihood of accomplishing the prop, according to our projections.
Colorado Avalanche Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from