Monday’s NHL slate features Adam Fox and the New York Rangers hitting the ice against the St. Louis Blues at Madison Square Garden, starting at 7:00 PM ET on NHLN. Thinking about on making a wager on one of Fox’s prop bets in this matchup against the Blues? Continue reading to see what you need to know ahead of making your bet.
Adam Fox Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Adam Fox Player Prop Stats
- Fox of the Rangers has six goals and 21 assists this season.
- In six of 26 games this year, Fox has scored a goal — but he has no games with multiple goals.
- Fox has a point in 19 games this year out of 26 games played, including multiple points five times.
- Fox has an assist in 16 games this season out of 26 games played, including multiple assists three times.
Best Betting Sites For New York Rangers vs St. Louis Blues
St. Louis Blues Stats and Trends
- The Blues rank 25th in goals against, giving up 90 total goals (3.8 per game) in league action.
- Their -22 goal differential ranks 28th in the league.
- The Blues have not shut out an opponent this season. They average 24.1 hits and 14.6 blocked shots per game.
Adam Fox Predictions for Monday
|Fox (2022)||League AVG (2022)||vs Blues (2022)||Prediction|
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category.
The “prediction” column shows the likelihood of accomplishing the prop, according to our projections.
New York Rangers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from