Kevin Hayes will take the ice Monday, December 5, 2022 when the Philadelphia Flyers play the Colorado Avalanche at Wells Fargo Center at 7:00 PM ET, airing on ALT. Thinking about on making a wager on one of Hayes’ prop bets in this matchup against the Avalanche? Read on to see what you need to know before making your bet.
Kevin Hayes Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Kevin Hayes Player Prop Stats
- This season Hayes has 25 points, including 17 assists, the Flyers’ top player in both categories.
- In seven of 25 games this season, Hayes has scored a goal — and he has one game with multiple goals.
- Hayes has a point in 18 of 25 games this season, with multiple points in seven of them.
- Hayes has an assist in 13 games this year out of 25 games played, including multiple assists four times.
Best Betting Sites For Philadelphia Flyers vs Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Avalanche Stats and Trends
- The Avalanche have given up 61 total goals (2.8 per game), ranking fourth in NHL play for the fewest goals against.
- Their +13 goal differential is seventh-best in the league.
- The Avalanche have not earned a shutout this season. Their skaters average 21.5 hits and 14.2 blocked shots per game.
Kevin Hayes Predictions for Monday
|Hayes (2022)||League AVG (2022)||vs Avalanche (2022)||Prediction|
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category.
The “prediction” column shows the likelihood of accomplishing the prop, according to our projections.
Philadelphia Flyers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from