Dylan Strome and the Washington Capitals take the ice at Rogers Place versus the Edmonton Oilers on Monday, December 5, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET, airing on NSWA. Want to make a bet on one of Strome’s prop bets? Read on for information about the forthcoming matchup.
Dylan Strome Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Dylan Strome Player Prop Stats
- Strome has five goals, 14 assists and 19 points for the Capitals.
- Strome has scored a goal in a game four times this year in 26 games played, including multiple goals once.
- In 13 of 26 games this year, Strome has registered a point — and five of those games included multiple points.
- Strome has an assist in 11 of 26 games this season, with multiple assists in three of them.
Best Betting Sites For Washington Capitals vs Edmonton Oilers
Edmonton Oilers Stats and Trends
- The Oilers rank 25th in goals against, giving up 90 total goals (3.6 per game) in NHL action.
- Their -3 goal differential ranks 19th in the league.
- The Oilers are still looking for their first shutout win this season. As a team, they are averaging 24.6 hits and 13.0 blocked shots per game.
Dylan Strome Predictions for Monday
|Strome (2022)||League AVG (2022)||vs Oilers (2022)||Prediction|
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category.
The “prediction” column shows the likelihood of accomplishing the prop, according to our projections.
Washington Capitals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from