Monday’s NHL action features the Vegas Golden Knights and Jack Eichel playing the Boston Bruins at TD Garden, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on NESN. Prop bets are available for Eichel in this outing against the Bruins, and the following article has information to help you find an informed bet.
Jack Eichel Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Jack Eichel Player Prop Stats
- Eichel has 13 goals and 29 points, No. 1 on the Golden Knights in both categories.
- Eichel has a goal in 10 of 26 games this year, with multiple goals in two of them.
- In 18 of 26 games this year, Eichel has registered a point — and nine of those games included multiple points.
- In 13 of 26 games this year, Eichel has had an assist — and three of those games included multiple assists.
Best Betting Sites For Vegas Golden Knights vs Boston Bruins
Boston Bruins Stats and Trends
- The Bruins have conceded 49 total goals (just 2.1 per game), the fewest in league action.
- Their goal differential (+43) tops the league.
- The Bruins are looking for their first shutout win this season. As a team, they are averaging 24.7 hits and 12.5 blocked shots per game.
Jack Eichel Predictions for Monday
|Eichel (2022)||League AVG (2022)||vs Bruins (2022)||Prediction|
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category.
The “prediction” column shows the likelihood of accomplishing the prop, according to our projections.
Vegas Golden Knights Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from