The Ottawa Senators (off a win in their last game) and the Los Angeles Kings (off a defeat) will clash on Tuesday at Canadian Tire Centre in Ottawa. The most recent betting odds set for this matchup show the Kings listed atto win on the moneyline. The Senators are currently to emerge victorious for this contest. This contest has an over/under set at goals.
The betting facts in what follows are based off odds valid as of December 6, 2022 at 3:18 AM ET. See the table below for the latest odds on this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Senators Vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 6
Senators: Travis Hamonic: Questionable (Neck), Josh Norris: Out (Shoulder), Jacob Bernard-Docker: Out (Ankle), Artem Zub: Out (Face)
Kings: Brendan Lemieux: Out (Lower Body), Alex Iafallo: Out (Lower Body)
|Total Pick||Over (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Kings (+1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Senators Vs Kings Team Stats
|Senators Avg. (Rank)||Kings Avg. (Rank)|
|3.13 (18th)||Goals Scored||3.37 (11th)|
|3.25 (20th)||Goals Allowed||3.59 (25th)|
|33.9 (6th)||Shots||32.4 (12th)|
|33.5 (27th)||Shots Allowed||29.4 (7th)|
Senators Key Players
Best Betting Sites For Senators vs Kings
Kings Key Players
- The Senators have put together an 8-5 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- The Senators have a 54.3% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- This season the Kings have won seven of the 15 games, or 46.7%, in which they’ve been an underdog.
- The implied probability of a win by the Kings, based on the moneyline, is 50.2%.
- In nine games this season, Ottawa and its opponent have combined for more than 6.5 goals.
- Los Angeles has played 15 games this season that finished with more than 6.5 goals.