The Pittsburgh Penguins will host the Columbus Blue Jackets on Tuesday, with Kasperi Kapanen coming off a hat trick in their most recent game. The most recent betting odds set for this matchup have the Blue Jackets listed atto win on the moneyline. The Penguins are currently to emerge victorious for this contest. The total is in this matchup.
The betting trends in the following article reflect odds as of December 6, 2022 at 3:19 AM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Penguins Vs Blue Jackets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 6
Penguins: Sidney Crosby: Questionable (Illness), Kris Letang: Out (Illness), Evgeni Malkin: Questionable (Illness), Casey DeSmith: Questionable (Illness), Ryan Poehling: Doubtful (Upper Body)
Blue Jackets: Jakub Voracek: Out (Upper Body), Zach Werenski: Out (Shoulder), Jake Bean: Out (Shoulder), Mathieu Olivier: Questionable (Illness), Adam Boqvist: Out (Foot), Justin Danforth: Out (Shoulder), Nick Blankenburg: Out (Ankle)
|Total Pick||Over (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Penguins (-1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Penguins Vs Blue Jackets Team Stats
|Penguins Avg. (Rank)||Blue Jackets Avg. (Rank)|
|3.56 (6th)||Goals Scored||2.87 (25th)|
|3.12 (16th)||Goals Allowed||3.96 (31st)|
|33.7 (7th)||Shots||29.8 (26th)|
|33.8 (28th)||Shots Allowed||36.3 (31st)|
Penguins Key Players
Best Betting Sites For Penguins vs Blue Jackets
Blue Jackets Key Players
- The Penguins have won 11 of their 20 games when favored on the moneyline this season (55.0%).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Penguins’ implied win probability is 73.4%.
- This season the Blue Jackets have won seven of the 20 games, or 35.0%, in which they’ve been an underdog.
- The Blue Jackets have a 31.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- In 13 of 25 matches this season, Pittsburgh and its opponent have combined for more than 6.5 goals.
- Columbus has combined with its opponent to score more than 6.5 goals in 14 of 23 games this season.