A clash featuring two of the top teams in the league is set for Tuesday at 8:30 PM ET, when the Toronto Maple Leafs (15-5-6) visit the Dallas Stars (14-6-5) at American Airlines Center. The most recent betting lines show that the Stars areon the moneyline and the Maple Leafs are to win this matchup. The over/under is for this matchup.
This article makes reference to lines as of December 6, 2022 at 3:19 AM ET. See all the latest odds for this outing in the table in this article and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Maple Leafs Vs Stars Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 6
Maple Leafs: Morgan Rielly: Out (Knee), T.J. Brodie: Out (Oblique), Calle Jarnkrok: Out (Groin), Jake Muzzin: Out (Neck), Jordie Benn: Out (Upper Body), Carl Dahlstrom: Out (Shoulder), Conor Timmins: Questionable (Upper Body)
Stars: Nick Caamano: Out (Back)
|Total Pick||Under (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Stars (+1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Maple Leafs Vs Stars Team Stats
|Maple Leafs Avg. (Rank)||Stars Avg. (Rank)|
|3.04 (19th)||Goals Scored||3.92 (2nd)|
|2.54 (3rd)||Goals Allowed||2.84 (8th)|
|30.8 (19th)||Shots||31.8 (13th)|
|29.0 (5th)||Shots Allowed||31.4 (15th)|
Maple Leafs Key Players
Best Betting Sites For Maple Leafs vs Stars
Stars Key Players
- The Maple Leafs have put together an 11-10 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- The Maple Leafs have an implied moneyline win probability of 52.6% in this matchup.
- The Stars have been an underdog in nine games this season, and won three (33.3%).
- The Stars have a 52.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Toronto and its opponent have combined to score more than 6.5 goals in nine of 26 games this season.
- Dallas and its opponent have combined to score more than 6.5 goals in 12 of 25 games this season.