The Winnipeg Jets will host the Anaheim Ducks on Sunday, December 4, with the Ducks having dropped six consecutive away games. The Jets are set asto win on the moneyline, while the Ducks currently have odds to win this matchup. This game has an over/under of goals.
This article makes reference to odds current as of December 4, 2022 at 1:15 PM ET. Browse all the up-to-date odds for this game in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Jets Vs Ducks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 4
Jets: Nikolaj Ehlers: Out (Hand), Logan Stanley: Out (Foot), Mason Appleton: Out (Wrist)
Ducks: John Moore: Out (Upper Body), John Klingberg: Out (Lower Body), Derek Grant: Questionable (Lower Body), Maxime Comtois: Out (Lower Body), Isac Lundestrom: Out (Upper Body), Jamie Drysdale: Out (Shoulder)
|Total Pick||Over (6)|
|Spread Pick||Jets (-1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Jets Vs Ducks Team Stats
|Jets Avg. (Rank)||Ducks Avg. (Rank)|
|3.14 (16th)||Goals Scored||2.44 (31st)|
|2.59 (4th)||Goals Allowed||4.16 (32nd)|
|30.7 (19th)||Shots||30.2 (21st)|
|31.5 (16th)||Shots Allowed||37.6 (32nd)|
Jets Key Players
Best Betting Sites For Jets vs Ducks
Ducks Key Players
- The Jets have put together a 7-1 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Jets have an implied win probability of 73.7%.
- The Ducks have won five, or 21.7%, of the 23 games they have played as an underdog this season.
- The implied probability of a win by the Ducks, based on the moneyline, is 30.5%.
- Winnipeg and its opponent have gone over 6 combined goals in eight of 22 games this season.
- Anaheim has combined with its opponent to score more than 6 goals in 15 of 25 games this season.