The Vancouver Canucks (off a victory in their last game) and the Montreal Canadiens (off a loss) will clash on Monday at Rogers Arena in Vancouver. The latest betting odds set for this matchup show the Canadiens listed atto win on the moneyline. The Canucks are currently to emerge victorious for this contest. The total has been set at for this game.
This article uses lines valid as of December 5, 2022 at 5:20 PM ET. Browse all the current odds for this game below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Canucks Vs Canadiens Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 5
Canucks: Tanner Pearson: Out (Hand), Travis Dermott: Out (Concussion), Thatcher Demko: Out (Lower Body), Tucker Poolman: Out (Undisclosed), Dakota Joshua: Questionable (Undisclosed)
Canadiens: Carey Price: Out (Knee), Brendan Gallagher: Out (Lower Body), Paul Byron: Out (Hip), David Savard: Out (Upper Body), Mike Hoffman: Out (Lower Body), Jonathan Drouin: Out (Upper Body), Emil Heineman: Out (Thumb)
|Total Pick||Over (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Canadiens (+1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Canucks Vs Canadiens Team Stats
|Canucks Avg. (Rank)||Canadiens Avg. (Rank)|
|3.36 (12th)||Goals Scored||2.83 (25th)|
|3.76 (30th)||Goals Allowed||3.46 (22nd)|
|30.0 (22nd)||Shots||29.9 (24th)|
|32.6 (21st)||Shots Allowed||33.0 (23rd)|
Canucks Key Players
Best Betting Sites For Canucks vs Canadiens
Canadiens Key Players
- The Canucks have won four of their 10 games when listed as a moneyline favorite this season (40.0%).
- The Canucks have a 70.7% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- This season the Canadiens have won 10 of the 21 games, or 47.6%, in which they’ve been an underdog.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 33.8% chance of victory for the Canadiens.
- Vancouver and its opponent have posted more than 6.5 goals in 15 of 25 games this season.
- Montreal has played 11 games this season that ended with over 6.5 goals.