The South Dakota State Jackrabbits (2-3) play the Valparaiso Beacons (2-3) at 1:30 PM ET on Friday, November 25, 2022. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Jackrabbits’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Beacons ( ).
This article refers to odds valid as of November 25, 2022 at 9:46 AM ET. Find all the latest odds for this contest below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
South Dakota State Vs Valparaiso Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||South Dakota State (-8.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (148.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
South Dakota State Vs Valparaiso Stat Rankings
|South Dakota State Avg. (Rank)||Valparaiso Avg. (Rank)|
|70.4 (238th)||Points Scored||68.4 (267th)|
|74.6 (298th)||Points Allowed||76 (309th)|
|29.2 (343rd)||Rebounds||32.4 (292nd)|
|3.6 (364th)||Off. Rebounds||8 (299th)|
|6.4 (264th)||3pt Made||5.2 (330th)|
|12.4 (236th)||Assists||12.4 (236th)|
|19.2 (363rd)||Turnovers||11 (70th)|
South Dakota State Vs Valparaiso Betting Trends
- The Jackrabbits’ record against the spread is 3-2-0.
- Two Jackrabbits games (out of five) have hit the over this year.
- South Dakota State and its opponent have combined for more than 148.5 points twice this season.
- The over/under for this game is 148.5 points, 3.5 more than the average point total for Jackrabbits games this season.
- Valparaiso has one win against the spread this season.
- The Beacons are winless ATS (0-2) when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs this season.
- Two South Dakota State’s games (out of five) have gone over the point total this season.
- Beacons games have finished with over 148.5 points two times this year.
- Valparaiso’s games average 144.4 total points, 4.1 less than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Sites For South Dakota State vs Valparaiso
South Dakota State Impact Players
- Zeke Mayo leads the Jackrabbits with 12.2 points per contest and 7.2 rebounds, while also putting up 2.8 assists.
- Matt Dentlinger posts 11.4 points, 3 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 1 steal and 1.2 blocked shots.
- Alex Arians is tops on his squad in assists per contest (3.8), and also totals 8.2 points and 5.2 rebounds. At the other end, he posts 0.6 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Charlie Easley posts 9.4 points, 2.8 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 1.2 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- William Kyle III averages 8.6 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1 assists per game, shooting 69.2% from the field.
Valparaiso Impact Players
- Ben Krikke is the Beacons’ top scorer (20.2 points per game) and rebounder (6.6), and contributes 0.4 assists.
- Kobe King is putting up 17.4 points, 2.8 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game, making 42.9% of his shots from the field and 35.7% from 3-point range, with 1 treys per game.
- Quinton Green gives the Beacons 12.4 points, 3.4 rebounds and 1 assists per contest. He also puts up 1 steal and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Darius DeAveiro is No. 1 on the Beacons in assists (4.6 per game), and posts 4.2 points and 2.4 rebounds. He also posts 2 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- The Beacons get 6 points, 2.2 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game from Nick Edwards.