The DePaul Blue Demons (3-2) face the Texas A&M Aggies (3-2) on Friday, November 25, 2022 at Wintrust Arena. It starts at 1:00 PM ET on FS1. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Aggies’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Blue Demons ( ).
The betting trends in this article are based off odds valid as of November 25, 2022 at 9:45 AM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Texas A&M Vs DePaul Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||DePaul (+3.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (142)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Texas A&M Vs DePaul Stat Rankings
|Texas A&M Avg. (Rank)||DePaul Avg. (Rank)|
|77 (114th)||Points Scored||73.2 (181st)|
|70.8 (216th)||Points Allowed||68.8 (184th)|
|36.2 (179th)||Rebounds||35.6 (197th)|
|13.2 (44th)||Off. Rebounds||11.8 (101st)|
|7 (220th)||3pt Made||7.4 (185th)|
|12.8 (212th)||Assists||12.2 (248th)|
|13.2 (206th)||Turnovers||12.8 (182nd)|
Texas A&M Vs DePaul Betting Trends
- The Aggies have three wins in five games against the spread this season.
- Against the spread as 3.5-point favorites or more, Texas A&M is 3-2.
- This season, three of the Aggies’ five games have hit the over.
- Texas A&M and its opponent have combined for more than 142 points twice this year.
- The total for this game is 142, and that’s 5.8 points fewer than the average total in Aggies games thus far this season.
- DePaul has won twice against the spread this year.
- The Blue Demons have covered every time (1-0) as a 3.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- There have been three Texas A&M’s games (out of five) that went over the total this year.
- Blue Demons games have gone over 142 points scored twice this season.
- The average total for DePaul’s games and the over/under for this matchup are the same.
Best Betting Sites For Texas A&M vs DePaul
Texas A&M Impact Players
- Wade Taylor IV paces the Aggies at 14.2 points per contest, while also putting up 2 assists and 2.6 rebounds.
- Henry Coleman III posts a team-best 6 rebounds per game. In addition, he’s registering 8.8 points and 1 assist, shooting 51.5% from the field.
- Tyrece Radford leads his team in assists per contest (2.2), and also posts 8.6 points and 4 rebounds. At the other end, he delivers 1.2 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Dexter Dennis averages 8.6 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 0.6 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Julius Marble averages 8.8 points, 3.8 rebounds and 0.6 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 0.4 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
DePaul Impact Players
- Eral Penn is the Blue Demons’ top rebounder (8.8 per game), and he posts 12.2 points and 0.8 assists.
- Javan Johnson is averaging 16.4 points, 6.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest, making 45.2% of his shots from the field and 37% from beyond the arc, with 2 treys per contest.
- Da’Sean Nelson gives the Blue Demons 9.6 points, 4.4 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game. He also posts 0.8 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
- Yor Anei is averaging 6 points, 5.7 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest, making 41.2% of his shots from the field.