The Eastern Illinois Panthers (1-4) hope to snap a three-game road losing streak at the Ohio Bobcats (1-3) on Friday, November 25, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bobcats’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Panthers ( ).
The betting trends in the following article use the latest odds as of November 25, 2022 at 9:45 AM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Ohio Vs Eastern Illinois Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Eastern Illinois (+17)|
|Total Pick||Over (133.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Ohio Vs Eastern Illinois Stat Rankings (2021-22)
|Ohio Avg. (Rank)||Eastern Illinois Avg. (Rank)|
|74 (93rd)||Points Scored||56.3 (358th)|
|67.9 (137th)||Points Allowed||71.1 (232nd)|
|34.1 (241st)||Rebounds||29.6 (353rd)|
|10 (169th)||Off. Rebounds||7.2 (340th)|
|9 (42nd)||3pt Made||6 (303rd)|
|12.6 (207th)||Assists||11.8 (277th)|
|10 (27th)||Turnovers||14.7 (335th)|
Ohio Vs Eastern Illinois Betting Trends
- The Bobcats covered the spread 14 times in 35 games last year.
- Ohio was winless ATS (0-3) when playing as at least a 17-point favorite last season.
- The Bobcats had 16 of their 35 games go over the point total last season.
- A total of 21 times last year, Ohio and its opponent combined to score more than 133.5 points.
- The point total average for Bobcats games last season was 142, 8.5 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
- Against the spread, Eastern Illinois was 11-18-0 last year.
- As 17-point underdogs or more, the Panthers went 4-6 against the spread last season.
- Of Eastern Illinois’ 31 games last season, eight hit the over.
- Panthers games finished with more than 133.5 points scored eight times last year.
- Eastern Illinois’ games averaged 127.5 total points last season, six fewer than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Sites For Ohio vs Eastern Illinois
Ohio Impact Players
- Ben Vander Plas averaged 14.2 points, 3.1 assists and 6.8 rebounds per contest last season.
- Jason Carter averaged a team-leading 6.9 rebounds per contest last year. He also put up 14.1 points and 1.2 assists, shooting 46.9% from the floor.
- Miles Brown put up 6.9 points, 2.5 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game last season, shooting 42.4% from the floor and 38.2% from beyond the arc with 1.3 made 3-pointers per game.
- Tommy Schmock put up 6.6 points, 1.5 assists and 1.9 rebounds per contest last season.
Eastern Illinois Impact Players
- Yaakema Rose Jr. leads the Panthers in rebounding (5.4 per game) and assists (2.6), and averages 9.4 points. He also puts up 2.4 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- The Panthers receive 5.8 points, 3.8 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game from Sincere Malone.
- Nick Ellington is posting 4.4 points, 3.8 rebounds and 0.2 assists per contest, making 50% of his shots from the field.
- The Panthers receive 5.8 points, 2.2 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game from Kyle Carlesimo.