Josh Allen will look to make an impact for the Buffalo Bills when they take on the Detroit Lions at 12:30 PM ET on Thursday in Week 12 of the NFL season. With prop bets in place for Allen in this matchup, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you make good predictions.
Josh Allen Player Props Vs The Lions
2022 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||5||6|
|Games w/1+ TDs||9||3|
|Games w/2+ TDs||6||1|
Josh Allen’s Passing Trends
- Allen has passed for 2,930 yards (293.0 per game) while completing 64.7% of his passes (238-for-368), with 21 touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
- Allen ranks eighth in the league with 8.0 yards per attempt as a passer (2,930 total yards passing).
- Allen’s 21 passing touchdowns and 2,930 yards rank third and second, respectively, in NFL play.
Allen’s Rushing Trends
- He’s also chipped in on the ground, with 483 rushing yards (48.3 ypg) on 71 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- He puts up 6.8 rushing yards per attempt, second in the league.
This Week’s Predictions
|Allen (2022)||League AVG (2022)||vs Lions (2022)||Prediction|
|282.5+ Passing Yards||60%||23.1%||50%||52.9%|
|1+ Passing TDs||90%||77.2%||90.0%||88.4%|
|2+ Passing TDs||60%||40.7%||50.0%||55.1%|
|42.5+ Rushing Yards||60%||65.3%||63.2%||61.5%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||30%||36.5%||52.6%||36.5%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||10%||7.7%||15.8%||11.2%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from