The No. 18 Alabama Crimson Tide (4-0) will look to build on a four-game winning run when visiting the No. 12 Michigan State Spartans (3-1) on Thursday, November 24, 2022 at Moda Center. It airs at 10:30 PM ET on ESPN. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Crimson Tide’s (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Spartans ( ).
This article uses odds as of November 24, 2022 at 9:45 PM ET. Browse all the current odds for this matchup in the table in this article and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Alabama Vs Michigan State Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Alabama (-4.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (145.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Alabama Vs Michigan State Stat Rankings (2021-22)
|Alabama Avg. (Rank)||Michigan State Avg. (Rank)|
|79.5 (13th)||Points Scored||72.3 (142nd)|
|76.5 (329th)||Points Allowed||69 (173rd)|
|39.6 (18th)||Rebounds||36.9 (83rd)|
|13.4 (6th)||Off. Rebounds||10.1 (161st)|
|9.2 (34th)||3pt Made||7.3 (185th)|
|14.7 (73rd)||Assists||15.7 (35th)|
|14.2 (319th)||Turnovers||12.4 (200th)|
Alabama Vs Michigan State Betting Trends
- The Crimson Tide beat the spread 11 times in 33 games last year.
- Alabama went 7-14 as a 4.5-point favorite or more last season.
- The Crimson Tide had 21 of their 33 games go over the point total last year.
- Alabama’s games had more than 145.5 points on 24 occasions last year.
- The point total average for Crimson Tide games last season was 155.9, 10.4 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Michigan State beat the spread 19 times in 36 games last year.
- As 4.5-point underdogs or greater, the Spartans had two wins ATS (2-6) last year.
- Last season 19 of Michigan State’s 36 games went over the point total.
- Spartans games went over 145.5 points on 15 occasions last season.
- The over/under for this game is 4.2 points higher than the average scoring total for Michigan State’s games last season (141.3).
Best Betting Sites For Alabama vs Michigan State
Alabama Impact Players
- Keon Ellis paced the Crimson Tide at 6.1 rebounds per contest last season, while also putting up 1.8 assists and 12.1 points.
- Jaden Shackelford paced his team in both points (16.6) and assists (1.5) per contest last season, and also put up 5.4 rebounds. At the other end, he put up 0.8 steals and 0.2 blocks.
- Jahvon Quinerly averaged 13.8 points, 3 rebounds and 4.2 assists per contest last season, shooting 41.1% from the floor and 28.1% from downtown with 1.5 made 3-pointers per contest.
- JD Davison posted a team-best 4.3 assists per contest last season. He also put up 8.5 points and 4.8 rebounds, shooting 46.3% from the floor.
- Charles Bediako put up 6.7 points, 4.3 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest last season, shooting 69.2% from the floor.
Michigan State Impact Players
- Gabe Brown averaged 11.6 points per contest to go with 3.8 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game last season.
- Marcus Bingham averaged 6.3 boards per game and A.J Hoggard dished out 4.8 assists per game.
- Brown knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest a season ago.
- Tyson Walker and Bingham were defensive standouts last season, with Walker averaging 0.9 steals per game and Bingham collecting 2.1 blocks per contest.