Rome Odunze will lead the Washington Huskies (9-0) into their game against the Utah Utes (7-2) at Husky Stadium on Saturday at 3:30 PM ET.
The Huskies last took to the field against the USC Trojans, and they prevailed 52-42. In their most recent outing, the Utes took on the Arizona State Sun Devils and won by a final score of 55-3.
Last time out for the Huskies, Michael Penix Jr. finished with 22 completions on 30 attempts (73.3%) for 256 yards, adding two touchdowns and one interception plus one rushing touchdown. Dillon Johnson carried the ball 26 times for 256 yards and four touchdowns. Odunze caught five passes for 82 yards.
For the Utes in their last game, Bryson Barnes completed 19 of 28 passing attempts (67.9%) and totaled 161 yards through the air, connecting on four touchdown passes. Ja’Quinden Jackson had 13 rushing attempts and finished with 111 yards and one touchdown. Devaughn Vele found paydirt twice, and ended the contest with seven catches for 56 yards.
Want to bet on Washington or Utah? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Washington Players to Watch
- Penix Jr. has passed for 3,201 yards while completing 69.2% of his throws (225-of-325), with 26 touchdowns and seven interceptions (355.7 yards per game).
- Johnson has rushed for a team-high 686 yards on 113 carries (85.8 yards per game) and 10 touchdowns.
- Will Nixon has rushed for 177 yards on 27 carries (19.7 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- This season Odunze has 56 catches and leads the team with 989 yards (109.9 per game) while scoring seven touchdowns.
- Ja’Lynn Polk has also chipped in with 51 receptions for 888 yards and eight touchdowns.
- Jalen McMillan has 311 receiving yards on 20 receptions, with three touchdowns, averaging 103.7 yards per game.
Utah Players to Watch
- This year, Barnes has recorded 930 passing yards (132.9 yards per game) while going 86-for-146 (58.9% completion percentage) and throwing eight touchdowns and five interceptions. He has tacked on 196 rushing yards on 48 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 28.0 yards per game.
- Jackson has 112 carries for a team-high 598 rushing yards (74.8 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Jaylon Glover has 359 yards on 94 carries (39.9 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- This season Vele has 29 receptions for a team-high 337 receiving yards (42.1 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Money Parks has hauled in 23 catches for 244 yards (27.1 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season Mikey Matthews is averaging 25.4 yards per game, with 25 catches for 229 yards.
Washington Recent Stat Leaders
- With in games, Vincent Nunley has been a significant part of the Huskies’ defense in their last three games.
- Ulumoo Ale has suited up for of the Dawgs’ last three games, amassing .
- The Huskies’ defense has been helped in their last three games by the play of Odunze, who has delivered .
- Sam Adams II has been a significant part of the Huskies’ defense in their last three games, with .
Utah Recent Stat Leaders
- In the Utes’ last three games, Dijon Stanley has registered .
- For the Utes in their last three games, Gavin Nawahine has collected .
- In the Utes’ last three games, Kenzel Lawler has amassed .
- Sione Fotu has amassed three tackles for the Utes in their last three contests.
Washington vs. Utah Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||41.7 (4)||25.0 (87)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||23.0 (45)||15.9 (8)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||10 (61)||6 (11)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||9 (82)||10 (68)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.