One of the best rushers in college football will be featured when Blake Corum and the Michigan Wolverines (9-0) visit the Penn State Nittany Lions (8-1) on Saturday, November 11, 2023.
Last time out, the Wolverines picked up the win over the Purdue Boilermakers, 41-13. In their most recent outing, the Nittany Lions took on the Maryland Terrapins and picked up the win by a final score of 51-15.
Last time out for the Wolverines, J.J. McCarthy finished with 24 completions on 37 attempts (64.9%) for 335 yards. Semaj Morgan carried the ball one time for 44 yards and one touchdown. He also posted two receptions for 27 yards. Roman Wilson snagged nine passes for 143 yards.
For the Nittany Lions in their last game, Drew Allar completed 25 of 34 passing attempts (73.5%) and totaled 240 yards through the air, connecting on four touchdown passes. Kaytron Allen had 14 rushing attempts and finished with 91 yards and one touchdown. Keandre Lambert ended the contest with eight catches for 95 yards.
Want to bet on Michigan or Penn State? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Michigan Players to Watch
- This campaign, McCarthy has collected 2,134 passing yards (237.1 yards per game) while connecting on 156 of 206 passes (75.7% completion percentage), with 18 touchdowns and three interceptions. He has added 137 rushing yards on 37 carries (plus three touchdowns), averaging 15.2 yards per game.
- Corum has taken 126 carries for a team-leading 649 rushing yards (72.1 yards per game) while scoring 16 touchdowns.
- So far this year Donovan Edwards has rushed for 232 yards on 74 carries (25.8 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. Edwards also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 24 passes for 225 yards (25.0 ypg).
- This season Wilson has 36 catches and leads the team with 589 yards (65.4 per game) while scoring 10 touchdowns.
- Cornelius Johnson has tacked on 24 catches for 422 yards and one touchdown this year. He averages 52.8 receiving yards per game.
- This season Colston Loveland has caught 27 passes for 419 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 46.6 receiving yards per game.
Penn State Players to Watch
- This campaign, Allar has recorded 1,895 passing yards (210.6 yards per game) while connecting on 181 of 288 passes (62.8% completion percentage), with 20 touchdowns and one interception. He has tacked on 100 rushing yards on 53 carries (plus three touchdowns), averaging 11.1 yards per game.
- Allen has taken 119 carries for a team-leading 573 rushing yards (63.7 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Nicholas Singleton has run for 480 yards on 121 carries (53.3 yards per game), with seven touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has 19 catches for 148 yards (16.4 per game) and one touchdown.
- Lambert has 51 catches and paces his team with 645 receiving yards (71.7 ypg) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Theo Johnson’s stat line this year shows 24 catches for 246 yards and four touchdowns. He averages 30.8 receiving yards per game.
- Tyler Warren is averaging 24.0 yards per game, racking up 23 receptions for 216 yards and six touchdowns.
Michigan Recent Stat Leaders
- Marlin Klein has helped spur the Wolverines’ defense with in their last three games.
- With , Adam Samaha has been an important part of the Wolverines’ defensive unit in their last three games.
- As part of the Wolverines’ defense, Josaiah Stewart has collected seven tackles and one sack in their last three games.
- Edwards has been a key part of the Wolverines’ defense in their last three games, with seven tackles and one sack.
Penn State Recent Stat Leaders
- Tyler Duzansky has been wreaking havoc on defense, recording seven tackles and one sack in the Nittany Lions’ last three games.
- Tank Smith has recorded seven tackles and one sack for the Lions in their last three outings.
- In the Nittany Lions’ last three games, Kobe King has totaled 12 tackles.
- Jaylen Reed has posted 14 tackles and one interception for the Lions in their last three contests.
Michigan vs. Penn State Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||40.7 (6)||40.2 (7)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||6.7 (1)||11.9 (3)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||5 (9)||2 (1)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||13 (24)||16 (5)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.