Joe Aillet Stadium is the venue where the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (3-7) will battle the Sam Houston Bearkats (1-8) on Saturday, November 11, 2023.
Last time out, the Bulldogs couldn’t pick up the win against the Liberty Flames, 56-30. The Bearkats lost in their last outing by a final score of 37-34 against the UTEP Miners.
Last time out for the Bulldogs, Hank Bachmeier finished with 23 completions on 33 attempts (69.7%) for 304 yards, tossing two touchdowns, plus nine rushing attempts for 32 yards. Tyre Shelton carried the ball 10 times for 29 yards. Tru Edwards snagged six passes for 85 yards with one touchdown.
For the Bearkats in their last game, Keegan Shoemaker completed 30 of 38 passing attempts (78.9%) and totaled 242 yards through the air, connecting on three touchdown passes but giving away one interception. Zach Hrbacek had 18 rushing attempts and finished with 50 yards while also hauling in two receptions for 25 yards. Noah Smith found paydirt once, and ended the contest with seven catches for 78 yards.
Want to bet on Louisiana Tech or Sam Houston? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Louisiana Tech Players to Watch
- Bachmeier has thrown for 1,476 yards while completing 67.9% of his passes (129-of-190), with nine touchdowns and two interceptions this year (210.9 yards per game).
- Shelton has taken 78 carries for a team-leading 504 rushing yards (84.0 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns.
- So far this year Keith Willis Jr. has run for 262 yards on 40 carries (52.4 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns.
- Smoke Harris has 67 catches and paces his team with 710 receiving yards (71.0 ypg) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Cyrus Allen has chipped in with 555 yards (on 34 catches) and two touchdowns.
- This season Kyle Maxwell is averaging 39.9 yards per game, with 14 catches for 279 yards and two touchdowns.
Sam Houston Players to Watch
- Shoemaker has thrown for 1,766 yards while completing 63.8% of his passes (190-of-298), with 13 touchdowns and eight interceptions this year (220.8 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 67 times for 160 yards, averaging 20.0 yards per game.
- John Gentry has taken 87 attempts for a team-leading 286 rushing yards (35.8 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown. He’s also caught 26 passes for 188 yards (23.5 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns through the air.
- Smith has 61 catches, leading his team with 544 yards (60.4 ypg) while hauling in five touchdowns this season.
- Malik Phillips’ stat line this year shows 30 catches for 389 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 48.6 receiving yards per game.
- Al’Vonte Woodard has caught 24 passes for 281 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 46.8 yards per game this year.
Louisiana Tech Recent Stat Leaders
- Jessie Evans has suited up for of the Bulldogs’ last three games, registering eight tackles.
- With eight tackles, Dedrick Latulas has been a big piece of the Bulldogs’ defensive unit in their last three games.
- Cedric Woods has helped lead the Bulldogs’ defense in their last three games with eight tackles in games.
- With 19 tackles, Brevin Randle has helped propel the Bulldogs’ defense over their last three games.
Sam Houston Recent Stat Leaders
- In the Bearkats’ last three games, Ethan Hagler has recorded 19 tackles.
- Jevon Leon has totaled five tackles and one sack for the Bearkats in their last three games.
- Ysidro Mascorro has five tackles and one sack in the Bearkats’ last three games.
- On defense, Briceon Hayes has contributed five tackles and one sack for the Bearkats in their last three contests.
Louisiana Tech vs. Sam Houston Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Louisiana Tech||Sam Houston|
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||26.7 (60)||16.9 (130)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||30.3 (116)||26.6 (72)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||9 (46)||10 (61)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||7 (107)||7 (107)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.