At Truist Field at Wake Forest on Saturday, the NC State Wolfpack (6-3) face the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (4-5).
The Wolfpack prevailed 20-6 last time out when they met the Miami Hurricanes. The Demon Deacons came up short in their last outing by a final score of 30-13 against the Virginia Tech Hokies.
In that last outing for the Wolfpack, MJ Morris completed 11 of 21 passing attempts (52.4%) and totaled 123 yards through the air, completing one touchdown pass but giving away one interception. Brennan Armstrong had eight rushing attempts and finished with 51 yards. Kevin Concepcion ended the contest with five catches for 61 yards.
For the Demon Deacons in their last game, Mitch Griffis finished with 16 completions on 19 attempts (84.2%) for 241 yards while throwing one interception, plus 19 rushing attempts for 55 yards and two rushing touchdowns. Demond Claiborne carried the ball 19 times for 81 yards. Taylor Morin caught three passes for 92 yards.
Want to bet on NC State or Wake Forest? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
NC State Players to Watch
- This year, Armstrong has racked up 971 passing yards (121.4 yards per game) while going 94-for-160 (58.8% completion percentage) and throwing five touchdowns and six interceptions. He has added 337 rushing yards on 81 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 42.1 yards per game.
- Michael Allen has rushed for 250 yards on 51 carries (27.8 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Concepcion has 47 catches, leading his team with 554 yards (61.6 ypg) while scoring six touchdowns this season.
- Terrell Timmons Jr. has chipped in with 195 yards (on 11 catches).
- This season Brad Rozner has caught 14 passes for 145 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 20.7 receiving yards per game.
Wake Forest Players to Watch
- Griffis leads his team with 1,520 passing yards (190.0 per game) and has a 59.3% completion percentage (121-of-204), throwing nine touchdown passes and eight interceptions. He also has 137 rushing yards on 101 carries (with two touchdowns), averaging 17.1 yards per game.
- Claiborne has churned out a team-best 574 rushing yards (63.8 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Justice Ellison has rushed for 447 yards on 93 carries (55.9 yards per game) this year.
- This season Jahmal Banks has 47 receptions for a team-high 528 receiving yards (58.7 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Morin has tacked on 449 yards (on 31 catches) and two touchdowns.
- Ke’Shawn Williams has caught 31 passes for 337 yards and one touchdown, averaging 37.4 yards per game this year.
NC State Recent Stat Leaders
- Brandon Cisse has suited up for of the Wolfpack’s last three games, recording three tackles and one interception.
- The Pack’s defense has been aided in their last three games by the contributions of Shyheim Battle, who has collected 11 tackles and one interception.
- Devon Betty has hit the gridiron for of the Wolfpack’s last three games, compiling 10 tackles.
- Jalen Coit, as part of the Wolfpack’s defense, has amassed 10 tackles in their last three games.
Wake Forest Recent Stat Leaders
- Caleb Carlson has been causing chaos on defense, compiling 10 tackles in the Demon Deacons’ last three contests.
- Griffis has been doing his part on defense, totaling 10 tackles for the Deacs in their last three games.
- Jasheen Davis has been providing a big boost on defense, amassing two sacks to go with 11 tackles in the Demon Deacons’ last three contests.
- With 10 tackles in games, Caelen Carson has been making a big difference for the Deacs in their last three contests.
NC State vs. Wake Forest Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|NC State||Wake Forest|
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||24.7 (88)||22.1 (105)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||20.9 (32)||24.4 (59)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||12 (86)||14 (110)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||15 (10)||9 (82)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.