One of the best wideouts in college football will be on display when Tory Horton and the Colorado State Rams (3-6) host the San Diego State Aztecs (3-6) on Saturday, November 11, 2023.
The Rams lost 24-15 last time out when they met the Wyoming Cowboys. In their most recent outing, the Aztecs took on the Utah State Aggies and fell short by a final score of 32-24.
Last time out for the Rams, Brayden Fowler-Nicolosi finished with 24 completions on 42 attempts (57.1%) for 220 yards, throwing two touchdowns and two interceptions. Avery Morrow carried the ball 11 times for 39 yards. Horton hauled in seven passes for 58 yards.
In the Aztecs’ last game, Jalen Mayden threw for 265 yards on 25-39 passing (64.1%), throwing three touchdowns and one interception. Lucky Sutton ran for 86 yards on 11 attempts. Kenan Christon gained 76 yards on eight receptions with one score.
Want to bet on Colorado State or San Diego State? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Colorado State Players to Watch
- Fowler-Nicolosi leads the team with 2,696 passing yards (299.6 yards per game) and has a 62.9% completion percentage this year (234-of-372) while throwing 18 touchdowns with 13 interceptions.
- Vann Schield has 74 carries for a team-high 321 rushing yards (45.9 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Morrow has run for 188 yards on 65 carries (37.6 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- This season Horton has 77 catches and leads the team with 848 yards (94.2 per game) while scoring six touchdowns.
- Dallin Holker has tacked on 51 receptions for 653 yards and six touchdowns.
- Justus Ross-Simmons has racked up 542 yards on 35 receptions with three touchdowns, averaging 67.8 yards per game.
San Diego State Players to Watch
- This year, Mayden has racked up 1,599 passing yards (177.7 yards per game) while going 147-for-238 (61.8% completion percentage) and throwing nine touchdowns and seven interceptions. He has added 385 rushing yards on 93 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 42.8 yards per game.
- So far this year Christon has run for 292 yards on 79 carries (32.4 ypg). Christon also figures in the passing game, catching 23 passes for 170 yards (18.9 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Mekhi Shaw has hauled in 21 receptions for 329 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He averages 54.8 receiving yards per game.
- Brionne Penny has also chipped in with 25 catches for 290 yards and one touchdown this year. He puts up 36.3 receiving yards per game.
- Mark Redman has caught 26 passes for 285 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 35.6 yards per game this year.
Colorado State Recent Stat Leaders
- As part of the Rams’ defense, Hidetora Hanada has compiled three tackles in their last three games.
- Grady Kelly has played of the Rams’ last three games, recording 11 tackles.
- With 11 tackles, Tyler Quinn has been a significant contributor to the Rams’ defensive unit in their last three games.
- The Rams’ defense has been aided in their last three games by the play of Jack Howell, who has posted 22 tackles.
San Diego State Recent Stat Leaders
- On defense, Zechariah Ramirez has helped keep opposing offenses in check with 22 tackles in the Aztecs’ last three games.
- The Aztecs’ Cooper McDonald has registered 13 tackles for the Aztecs in their last three games.
- The Aztecs’ Mayden has collected 13 tackles in the Aztecs’ last three games.
- Jack Browning has totaled 13 tackles for the Aztecs in their last three contests.
Colorado State vs. San Diego State Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Colorado State||San Diego State|
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||26.3 (81)||20.1 (116)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||32.1 (112)||28.6 (92)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||17 (129)||12 (86)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||12 (32)||11 (49)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.