Yulman Stadium is the venue where the Tulane Green Wave (8-1) will battle the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (3-6) on Saturday, November 11, 2023.
Last time out, the Green Wave picked up the win over the East Carolina Pirates, 13-10. The Golden Hurricane came up short by a final score of 33-26 last time out against the Charlotte 49ers.
Last time out for the Green Wave, Michael Pratt finished with 16 completions on 25 attempts (64.0%) for 213 yards, tossing one touchdown, plus 10 rushing attempts for 33 yards. Makhi Hughes carried the ball 25 times for 105 yards. Lawrence Keys III hauled in three passes for 77 yards with one touchdown.
For the Golden Hurricane in their last game, Kirk Francis finished with six completions on 16 attempts (37.5%) for 74 yards while throwing one interception. Anthony Watkins carried the ball 24 times for 146 yards and one touchdown. Kamdyn Benjamin snagged five passes for 46 yards.
Want to bet on Tulane or Tulsa? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Tulane Players to Watch
- This year, Pratt has recorded 1,597 passing yards (199.6 yards per game) while going 118-for-168 (70.2% completion percentage) and throwing 15 touchdowns and three interceptions. He has added 264 rushing yards on 69 carries with four touchdowns, averaging 33.0 yards per game.
- Hughes has taken 166 carries for a team-leading 877 rushing yards (97.4 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns.
- This season Keys III has 32 catches and leads the team with 593 yards (65.9 per game) while hauling in seven touchdowns.
- Chris Brazzell II has contributed with 433 yards (on 26 catches) and two touchdowns.
- This season Jha’Quan Jackson has caught 24 passes for 421 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 46.8 receiving yards per game.
Tulsa Players to Watch
- This campaign, Cardell Williams has racked up 1,149 passing yards (127.7 yards per game) while connecting on 79 of 132 passes (59.8% completion percentage), with 10 touchdowns and seven interceptions. He has added 200 rushing yards on 57 carries (plus five touchdowns), averaging 22.2 yards per game.
- Watkins has churned out a team-best 592 rushing yards (65.8 per game) and three touchdowns.
- So far this year Bill Jackson has run for 299 yards on 63 carries (37.4 ypg).
- Devan Williams has racked up 29 receptions for 399 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He averages 44.3 receiving yards per game.
- Benjamin has also contributed with 334 yards on 25 catches and two touchdowns. He averages 37.1 receiving yards per game this year.
- Marquis Shoulders has caught 16 passes for 283 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 56.6 yards per game this year.
Tulane Recent Stat Leaders
- Adam Uppuluri has suited up for of the Green Wave’s last three games, posting .
- Ashaad Clayton has helped lead the Wave’s defense with in their last three games.
- Jesus Machado has suited up for of the Green Wave’s last three games, amassing 25 tackles.
- ShiKeem Laister, as part of the Green Wave’s defense, has totaled 25 tackles in their last three games.
Tulsa Recent Stat Leaders
- On defense, Francis has helped keep opposing offenses in check with 25 tackles in the Golden Hurricane’s last three games.
- Jaise Oliver has been wreaking havoc on defense, posting seven tackles for the Cane in their last three outings.
- Jordan Ford has been doing his part on defense, compiling seven tackles in the Golden Hurricane’s last three contests.
- Tyree Carlisle has totaled seven tackles for the Cane in their last three games.
Tulane vs. Tulsa Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||28.7 (66)||22.4 (104)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||19.3 (25)||35.6 (121)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||12 (86)||18 (133)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||14 (16)||11 (49)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.