Luther Burden III will lead the Missouri Tigers (7-2) into their matchup against the Tennessee Volunteers (7-2) at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium on Saturday at 3:30 PM ET.
The Volunteers lost 34-20 last time out when they took on the Alabama Crimson Tide. The Tigers picked up a 34-12 win last time out against the South Carolina Gamecocks.
Last time out for the Volunteers, Joe Milton finished with 11 completions on 14 attempts (78.6%) for 254 yards, adding two touchdowns plus one rushing touchdown. Jaylen Wright carried the ball eight times for 113 yards and one touchdown. Squirrel White snagged two passes for 94 yards with one touchdown.
In the Tigers’ last game, Brady Cook threw for 212 yards on 14-29 passing (48.3%), adding one touchdown and one interception, plus 10 rushing attempts for 39 yards. Cody Schrader rushed for one touchdown while compiling 112 yards on 22 attempts. Theo Wease Jr. earned 90 yards on five receptions.
Want to bet on Tennessee or Missouri? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Tennessee Players to Watch
- Patrick Wilk has two attempts for a team-high 33 rushing yards (33.0 per game) and zero touchdowns.
- Hunter Barnes has run for 17 yards on four carries (17.0 yards per game) this year.
- This season Chas Nimrod has six catches and leads the team with 80 yards (26.7 per game) while hauling in one touchdown.
- Ethan Davis has added 33 yards on two catches. He puts up 33.0 receiving yards per game this year.
- Charlie Browder has 10 receiving yards on two receptions, averaging 10.0 yards per game.
Missouri Players to Watch
- Cook has passed for 2,448 yards while completing 67.4% of his throws (182-of-270), with 16 touchdowns and four interceptions (272.0 yards per game). He’s also rushed 69 times for 189 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 21.0 yards per game.
- Schrader has racked up a team-high 919 rushing yards (102.1 yards per game) and scored 10 touchdowns.
- Nathaniel Peat has run for 274 yards on 64 carries (34.3 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Burden III has 63 catches and paces his team with 951 receiving yards (105.7 ypg) while scoring seven touchdowns.
- Wease Jr. has also chipped in with 530 yards on 41 catches and five touchdowns. He puts up 58.9 receiving yards per game this year.
- This season Mookie Collier has caught 30 passes for 391 yards, averaging 48.9 receiving yards per game.
Tennessee Recent Stat Leaders
- Nathan Roberts has helped carry the Volunteers’ defense with in their last three games.
- The Vols’ defensive unit has been aided in their last three games by Dont’E Thornton, who has totaled .
- The Volunteers’ defense has been aided in their last three games by the contributions of Gaston Moore, who has posted .
- A significant part of the Volunteers’ defense, Omari Thomas has six tackles in their last three games.
Missouri Recent Stat Leaders
- As a tone-setter on defense in the Tigers’ last three contests, Connor Tollison has amassed six tackles in games.
- Darius Robinson has registered 12 tackles and four sacks for the Tigers in their last three games.
- Will Norris has 12 tackles and four sacks in the Tigers’ last three outings.
- Harrison Mevis has collected 12 tackles and four sacks for the Tigers in their last three games.
Tennessee vs. Missouri Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||34.8 (23)||32.4 (36)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||18.4 (20)||24.0 (52)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||6 (11)||7 (23)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||12 (32)||7 (107)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.