The Miami Hurricanes (6-3) will visit the Florida State Seminoles (9-0) on Saturday at 3:30 PM ET.
Last time out, the Seminoles defeated the Pittsburgh Panthers, 24-7. The Hurricanes came up short by a final score of 23-20 last time out against the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets.
In that last outing for the Seminoles, Jordan Travis completed 22 of 36 passing attempts (61.1%) and totaled 360 yards through the air, completing one touchdown pass and one touchdown as a runner. Trey Benson had 12 rushing attempts and wound up with 97 yards and one touchdown. Ja’Khi Douglas ended the contest with six catches for 115 yards.
For the Hurricanes in their last game, Tyler Van Dyke finished with 21 completions on 38 attempts (55.3%) for 173 yards while throwing three interceptions. Mark Fletcher Jr. carried the ball 23 times for 115 yards. Jacolby George hauled in five passes for 59 yards.
Want to bet on Florida State or Miami (FL)? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Florida State Players to Watch
- Travis leads his team with 2,459 passing yards (273.2 per game) and has a 64.7% completion percentage (187-of-289), throwing 19 touchdown passes and two interceptions. He also has 190 rushing yards on 64 carries (with seven touchdowns), averaging 21.1 yards per game.
- Benson has picked up a team-high 671 rushing yards (74.6 yards per game) and scored eight touchdowns. He has added 16 catches for 197 yards (21.9 receiving yards per game) with one receiving touchdown.
- Lawrance Toafili has rushed for 283 yards on 44 carries (31.4 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has 17 catches for 137 yards (15.2 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Keon Coleman has 38 catches and leads the team with 538 yards (67.3 per game) while scoring nine touchdowns.
- Johnny Wilson has also chipped in with 415 yards on 25 catches and two touchdowns. He puts up 83.0 receiving yards per game this year.
- This season Jaheim Bell has caught 31 passes for 365 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 52.1 receiving yards per game.
Miami (FL) Players to Watch
- Van Dyke leads the team with 2,057 passing yards (228.6 yards per game) and has a 67.7% completion percentage this year (170-of-251) while throwing 16 touchdowns with 11 interceptions.
- Henry Parrish Jr. has 77 carries for a team-high 469 rushing yards (58.6 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Donald Chaney Jr. has run for 379 yards on 75 carries (47.4 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year.
- This season Xavier Restrepo has 60 receptions for a team-high 683 receiving yards (75.9 per game) and four touchdowns.
- George’s stat line this year shows 41 catches for 554 yards and five touchdowns. He averages 61.6 receiving yards per game.
- Colbie Young has caught 36 passes for 470 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 52.2 yards per game this year.
Florida State Recent Stat Leaders
- With in games, Dylan Brown-Turner has been a key piece of the Seminoles’ defense in their last three games.
- With , Tyler Keltner has been a key part of the Noles’ defense in their last three games.
- The Seminoles’ defensive unit has been aided in their last three games by the contributions of Caziah Holmes, who has recorded .
- The Seminoles’ defense has been helped in their last three games by the play of Alex Mastromanno, who has recorded .
Miami (FL) Recent Stat Leaders
- Raul Aguirre Jr. has registered in the Hurricanes’ last three games.
- The Hurricanes’ Andres Borregales has delivered for the Canes in their last three contests.
- Daryl Porter Jr. has four tackles in the Hurricanes’ last three games.
- Davonte Brown has totaled four tackles for the Canes in their last three contests.
Florida State vs. Miami (FL) Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Florida State||Miami (FL)|
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||39.6 (11)||32.1 (38)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||17.0 (15)||20.0 (29)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||4 (4)||14 (110)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||8 (96)||11 (49)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.