At Reser Stadium on Saturday, the Oregon State Beavers (7-2) face the Stanford Cardinal (3-6).
Last time out, the Beavers bested the Colorado Buffaloes, 26-19. The Cardinal picked up a 10-7 win last time out against the Washington State Cougars.
In that last outing for the Beavers, D.J. Uiagalelei completed 12 of 24 passing attempts (50.0%) and totaled 223 yards through the air, connecting on one touchdown pass and one touchdown as a rusher. Damien Martinez had 21 rushing attempts and finished with 115 yards. Jack Velling ended the contest with three catches for 69 yards.
In the Cardinal’s last game, Ashton Daniels threw for 115 yards on 15-31 passing (48.4%) while throwing one interception. Justin Lamson ran for one touchdown while racking up 54 yards on 20 attempts. Sam Roush gained 61 yards on seven receptions.
Want to bet on Oregon State or Stanford? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Oregon State Players to Watch
- Uiagalelei has passed for 2,014 yards while completing 58.3% of his throws (134-of-230), with 18 touchdowns and four interceptions (223.8 yards per game). He’s also rushed 53 times for 150 yards and six touchdowns, averaging 16.7 yards per game.
- Martinez has run for a team-high 878 yards on 140 carries (97.6 yards per game) and three touchdowns.
- Deshaun Fenwick has 436 yards on 81 carries (48.4 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns.
- This season Silas Bolden has 40 receptions for a team-high 562 receiving yards (62.4 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Anthony Gould’s stat line this year shows 32 catches for 538 yards and two touchdowns. He puts up 67.3 receiving yards per game.
- Velling is averaging 45.4 yards per game, racking up 24 receptions for 363 yards and eight touchdowns.
Stanford Players to Watch
- Daniels leads the team with 1,707 passing yards (189.7 yards per game) and has a 59% completion percentage this year (148-of-251) while throwing nine touchdowns with four interceptions. He also has 191 rushing yards on 77 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 21.2 yards per game.
- Lamson has 91 attempts for a team-high 225 rushing yards (28.1 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Casey Filkins has rushed for 215 yards on 38 carries (30.7 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- This season Elic Ayomanor has 49 receptions for a team-high 790 receiving yards (87.8 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Tiger Bachmeier has chipped in with 32 receptions for 327 yards and one touchdown.
- Ben Yurosek is averaging 39.8 yards per game, racking up 16 receptions for 239 yards and one touchdown.
Oregon State Recent Stat Leaders
- As part of the Beavers’ defensive unit, Luka Vincic has posted in their last three games.
- The Beavers’ defensive unit has been helped in their last three games by the contributions of Andre Jordan Jr., who has recorded .
- Isaac Hodgins has helped carry the Beavers’ defense in their last three games with three tackles in games.
- The Beavers’ defense has been helped in their last three games by the contributions of Andrew Chatfield Jr., who has recorded four sacks to go with nine tackles and one interception.
Stanford Recent Stat Leaders
- Luke Baklenko has compiled nine tackles and one interception in the Cardinal’s last three contests.
- For the Cardinal in their last three contests, Zach Buckey has delivered nine tackles and one interception.
- The Cardinal’s David Bailey has compiled three tackles and one sack in the Cardinal’s last three games.
- With three tackles and one sack in games, Mudia Reuben has been doing his part for the Cardinal in their last three games.
Oregon State vs. Stanford Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||35.2 (20)||21.3 (108)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||20.9 (32)||34.1 (118)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||4 (4)||7 (23)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||12 (32)||5 (125)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.