Ricky White will lead the UNLV Rebels (7-2) into their battle against the Wyoming Cowboys (6-3) at Allegiant Stadium on Friday at 10:45 PM ET.
The Rebels last took to the field against the New Mexico Lobos, and they emerged victorious 56-14. The Cowboys picked up a 24-15 victory last time out against the Colorado State Rams.
In that last outing for the Rebels, Jayden Maiava completed 13 of 18 passing attempts (72.2%) and totaled 247 yards through the air, completing three touchdown passes. Vincent Davis had nine rushing attempts and finished with 64 yards and two touchdowns. White found paydirt twice, and ended the contest with eight catches for 165 yards.
For the Cowboys in their last game, Andrew Peasley finished with 15 completions on 22 attempts (68.2%) for 140 yards, throwing two touchdowns and one interception, plus 11 rushing attempts for 49 yards. Harrison Waylee carried the ball 29 times for 128 yards. Alex Brown snagged two passes for 32 yards.
Want to bet on UNLV or Wyoming? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
UNLV Players to Watch
- Maiava leads his team with 1,826 passing yards (202.9 per game) and has a 64.9% completion percentage (135-of-208), throwing 10 touchdown passes and four interceptions. He also has 159 rushing yards on 40 carries (with one touchdown), averaging 17.7 yards per game.
- Davis has taken 90 carries for a team-leading 520 rushing yards (57.8 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Donavyn Lester has run for 388 yards on 77 carries (43.1 yards per game), with eight touchdowns on the ground this year.
- White has racked up 55 receptions for 874 yards, best on his team, and six touchdowns. He averages 97.1 receiving yards per game.
- Jacob De Jesus has also added 35 catches for 356 yards and two touchdowns this year. He puts up 39.6 receiving yards per game.
- This season Senika McKie is averaging 28.4 yards per game, with 17 catches for 227 yards.
Wyoming Players to Watch
- Peasley leads the team with 1,195 passing yards (149.4 yards per game) and has a 59.2% completion percentage this year (109-of-184) while throwing 15 touchdowns with four interceptions. He also has 235 rushing yards on 71 carries with four touchdowns, averaging 29.4 yards per game.
- Waylee has run for a team-high 686 yards on 114 carries (114.3 yards per game) and three touchdowns.
- Wyatt Wieland has 29 catches and paces his team with 270 receiving yards (30.0 ypg) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Ayir Asante has also added 13 receptions for 259 yards and five touchdowns.
- Treyton Welch is averaging 31.1 yards per game, racking up 22 receptions for 218 yards and two touchdowns.
UNLV Recent Stat Leaders
- Cooper Haswell has hit the gridiron for of the Rebels’ last three games, amassing .
- Kaleo Ballungay has hit the gridiron for of the Rebels’ last three games, delivering .
- The Rebels’ defense has been helped in their last three games by the contributions of McKie, who has amassed .
- Marshall Nichols, as part of the Rebels’ defensive unit, has registered in their last three games.
Wyoming Recent Stat Leaders
- On defense, Malique Singleton has helped lead the way with in the Cowboys’ last three contests.
- Ryan Marquez has been doing his part on defense, collecting for the Cowboys in their last three games.
- Wyett Ekeler has 20 tackles in the Cowboys’ last three games.
- On defense, Colin O’Brien has supplied 20 tackles for the Cowboys in their last three contests.
UNLV vs. Wyoming Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||36.7 (17)||23.9 (93)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||25.4 (65)||25.1 (63)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||7 (23)||8 (36)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||16 (5)||11 (49)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.