Kairee Robinson will lead the San Jose State Spartans (4-5) into their game versus the Fresno State Bulldogs (8-1) at CEFCU Stadium on Saturday at 10:30 PM ET.
The Spartans last hit the field against the Air Force Falcons, and they fell short 45-20. The Bulldogs picked up a 37-30 win last time out against the Boise State Broncos.
Last time out for the Spartans, Chevan Cordeiro finished with 16 completions on 26 attempts (61.5%) for 251 yards, throwing two touchdowns. Robinson carried the ball 17 times for 146 yards and two touchdowns. Nick Nash hauled in six passes for 86 yards with two touchdowns.
In the Bulldogs’ last game, Mikey Keene threw for 290 yards on 24-38 passing (63.2%), adding one touchdown and one interception. Malik Sherrod ran for one touchdown while compiling 132 yards on 21 attempts. He also hauled in four receptions for 28 yards. Mac Dalena posted 85 yards on six receptions.
Want to bet on San Jose State or Fresno State? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
San Jose State Players to Watch
- This year, Cordeiro has put up 1,980 passing yards (220.0 yards per game) while going 164-for-268 (61.2% completion percentage) and throwing 13 touchdowns and three interceptions. He has tacked on 174 rushing yards on 63 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 19.3 yards per game.
- Robinson has taken 111 attempts for a team-leading 719 rushing yards (89.9 yards per game) while scoring 13 touchdowns. He’s also caught 16 passes for 197 yards (24.6 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns through the air.
- Quali Conley has run for 499 yards on 80 carries (55.4 yards per game), with seven touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has 19 catches for 233 yards (25.9 per game).
- Nash has grabbed 37 passes for a team-best 493 yards with seven touchdowns. He averages 54.8 yards per game.
- Dominick Mazotti has tacked on 274 yards (on 19 catches) and one touchdown.
- Charles Ross has totaled 260 yards on 19 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 37.1 yards per game.
Fresno State Players to Watch
- Keene has passed for 2,232 yards while completing 67.2% of his throws (209-of-311), with 20 touchdowns and seven interceptions (248.0 yards per game).
- Sherrod has taken 109 carries for a team-leading 620 rushing yards (77.5 yards per game) while scoring six touchdowns. He’s also caught 25 passes for 133 yards (16.6 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown through the air.
- Elijah Gilliam has run for 325 yards on 87 carries (40.6 yards per game), with five touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Erik Brooks has hauled in 40 receptions for 557 yards, best on his team, and five touchdowns. He averages 61.9 receiving yards per game.
- Jalen Moss has also contributed with 44 catches for 521 yards and four touchdowns this year. He averages 57.9 receiving yards per game.
- Jaelen Gill is averaging 45.0 yards per game, racking up 40 receptions for 405 yards and five touchdowns.
San Jose State Recent Stat Leaders
- Isiah Revis has suited up for of the Spartans’ last three games, posting .
- Nash has played of the Spartans’ last three games, delivering .
- With , Elijah Lawson has been a key contributor to the Spartans’ defensive unit in their last three games.
- Jay Kakiva has been a big part of the Spartans’ defensive unit in their last three games, with nine tackles.
Fresno State Recent Stat Leaders
- As a key defensive contributor in the Bulldogs’ last three games, Joshua Wood has registered nine tackles in games.
- On defense, Tim Grear Jr. has helped keep opposing offenses in check for the Bulldogs in their last three contests with nine tackles.
- Tre Watson has been causing chaos on defense, delivering nine tackles in the Bulldogs’ last three contests.
- Gilliam has posted nine tackles for the Bulldogs in their last three contests.
San Jose State vs. Fresno State Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
|San Jose State||-1||-118||-102||55.5||-112||-108|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|San Jose State||Fresno State|
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||33.0 (30)||34.0 (26)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||27.4 (79)||21.7 (37)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||4 (4)||8 (36)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||12 (32)||18 (1)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.