Dillon Gabriel will lead the Oklahoma Sooners (7-2) into their battle against the West Virginia Mountaineers (6-3) at Memorial Stadium (Norman, OK) on Saturday at 7:00 PM ET.
Last time out, the Sooners couldn’t pick up the win against the Oklahoma State Cowboys, 27-24. In their most recent outing, the Mountaineers took on the BYU Cougars and won by a final score of 37-7.
Gabriel finished with 344 yards on 26-37 passing (70.3%) in the Sooners’ last game, tossing one touchdown and one interception. Gavin Sawchuk rushed for one touchdown while totaling 111 yards on 13 attempts. Drake Stoops earned 134 yards on 12 receptions with one score.
For the Mountaineers in their last game, Garrett Greene completed 12 of 24 passing attempts (50.0%) and totaled 205 yards through the air, connecting on two touchdown passes. Jahiem White had 16 rushing attempts and finished with 146 yards. Devin Carter ended the contest with three catches for 56 yards.
Want to bet on Oklahoma or West Virginia? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Oklahoma Players to Watch
- This year, Gabriel has put up 2,646 passing yards (294.0 yards per game) while going 206-for-289 (71.3% completion percentage) and throwing 20 touchdowns and five interceptions. He has tacked on 287 rushing yards on 71 carries with eight touchdowns, averaging 31.9 yards per game.
- Tawee Walker has run for a team-leading 444 yards on 84 attempts (55.5 yards per game) while scoring six touchdowns.
- Marcus Major has run for 308 yards on 78 carries (51.3 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- This season Jalil Farooq has 33 receptions for a team-high 547 receiving yards (60.8 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Stoops has tacked on 528 yards (on 52 catches) and six touchdowns.
- Nic Anderson is averaging 62.1 yards per game, racking up 20 receptions for 497 yards and eight touchdowns.
West Virginia Players to Watch
- Greene leads the team with 1,545 passing yards (193.1 yards per game) and has a 53% completion percentage this year (97-of-183) while throwing 10 touchdowns with two interceptions. He also has 427 rushing yards on 76 carries with eight touchdowns, averaging 53.4 yards per game.
- CJ Donaldson has taken 147 attempts for a team-leading 676 rushing yards (75.1 yards per game) while scoring nine touchdowns.
- Carter has grabbed 23 passes for a team-high 414 yards with one touchdown. He averages 51.8 yards per game.
- Kole Taylor has also added 25 receptions for 305 yards and three touchdowns.
- Hudson Clement has totaled 298 yards on 12 receptions with four touchdowns, averaging 59.6 yards per game.
Oklahoma Recent Stat Leaders
- As part of the Sooners’ defense, Daeh McCullough has totaled in their last three games.
- Jasiah Wagoner has hit the gridiron for of the Sooners’ last three games, totaling .
- Ethan Downs has suited up for of the Sooners’ last three games, compiling seven tackles, one sack, and one interception.
- A key contributor to the Sooners’ defensive unit, Isaiah Coe has 11 tackles in their last three games.
West Virginia Recent Stat Leaders
- Jarel Williams has been causing chaos on defense, delivering 11 tackles in the Mountaineers’ last three outings.
- On defense, Donovan Grayson has helped lead the charge for the Mountaineers in their last three contests with 11 tackles.
- In the Mountaineers’ last three games, Sean Martin has totaled 11 tackles.
- Preston Fox has compiled 11 tackles for the Mountaineers in their last three outings.
Oklahoma vs. West Virginia Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||39.9 (9)||31.4 (42)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||19.8 (27)||24.3 (55)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||7 (23)||7 (23)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||17 (4)||9 (82)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.