Brock Bowers and the Georgia Bulldogs (9-0) will host Quinshon Judkins and the Ole Miss Rebels (8-1) on Saturday at 7:00 PM ET, in a matchup between two of the brightest stars in college football offensively.
The Bulldogs won 30-21 last time out when they took on the Missouri Tigers. In their most recent outing, the Rebels took on the Texas A&M Aggies and won by a final score of 38-35.
Last time out for the Bulldogs, Carson Beck finished with 21 completions on 32 attempts (65.6%) for 254 yards, tossing two touchdowns. Daijun Edwards carried the ball 16 times for 77 yards. He also posted two receptions for 28 yards. Ladd McConkey caught seven passes for 95 yards.
In the Rebels’ last game, Jaxson Dart threw for 387 yards on 24-33 passing (72.7%), tossing two touchdowns. Judkins ran for three touchdowns while racking up 102 yards on 23 attempts. Tre Harris posted 213 yards on 11 receptions with one score.
Want to bet on Georgia or Ole Miss? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Georgia Players to Watch
- Beck leads his team with 2,721 passing yards (302.3 per game) and has a 72.2% completion percentage (213-of-295), throwing 16 touchdown passes and four interceptions.
- Edwards has taken 112 carries for a team-leading 632 rushing yards (90.3 yards per game) while scoring eight touchdowns.
- Kendall Milton has run for 295 yards on 58 carries (42.1 yards per game), with five touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Bowers has 41 catches and paces his team with 566 receiving yards (80.9 ypg) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Dominic Lovett has hauled in 39 catches for 398 yards (44.2 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season Marcus Rosemy has caught 21 passes for 359 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 44.9 receiving yards per game.
Ole Miss Players to Watch
- Dart has thrown for 2,467 yards while completing 65.3% of his passes (160-of-245), with 16 touchdowns and four interceptions this year (274.1 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 88 times for 334 yards and seven touchdowns, averaging 37.1 yards per game.
- Judkins has picked up a team-best 793 rushing yards (88.1 per game) and 12 touchdowns.
- Ulysses Bentley IV has 388 yards on 67 carries (43.1 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Harris has 38 catches and paces his team with 749 receiving yards (107.0 ypg) while scoring seven touchdowns.
- Jordan Watkins has chipped in with 627 yards on 44 catches and three touchdowns. He puts up 78.4 receiving yards per game this year.
- This season Dayton Wade has caught 40 passes for 602 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 66.9 receiving yards per game.
Georgia Recent Stat Leaders
- Damon Wilson Jr. has helped carry the Bulldogs’ defense with in their last three games.
- With , Jared Zirkel has been a key contributor to the Dawgs’ defense in their last three games.
- Nyland Green has helped lead the Bulldogs’ defense in their last three games with in games.
- A significant part of the Bulldogs’ defense, David Daniel has in their last three games.
Ole Miss Recent Stat Leaders
- Chris Graves has been providing a big boost on defense, amassing four tackles in the Rebels’ last three games.
- Ayden Williams has been wreaking havoc on defense, posting four tackles for the Rebs in their last three games.
- In the Rebels’ last three outings, Khari Coleman has amassed four tackles.
- Jared Ivey has recorded six tackles and three sacks for the Rebs in their last three outings.
Georgia vs. Ole Miss Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||39.3 (12)||38.8 (16)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||15.4 (6)||22.9 (44)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||8 (36)||6 (11)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||10 (68)||12 (32)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.