One of the top rushers in college football will be on display when Jayden Daniels and the LSU Tigers (6-3) host the Florida Gators (5-4) on Saturday, November 11, 2023.
Last time out, the Tigers took the loss against the Alabama Crimson Tide, 42-28. The Gators came up short in their last outing by a final score of 39-36 against the Arkansas Razorbacks.
In that last outing for the Tigers, Daniels completed 15 of 24 passing attempts (62.5%) and totaled 219 yards through the air, connecting on two touchdown passes but giving away one interception and one touchdown as a runner. Logan Diggs had eight rushing attempts and finished with 24 yards. Malik Nabers found paydirt once, and ended the contest with 10 catches for 171 yards.
For the Gators in their last game, Graham Mertz completed 26 of 42 passing attempts (61.9%) and totaled 282 yards through the air, connecting on three touchdown passes. Trevor Etienne had 12 rushing attempts and finished with 80 yards and one touchdown while also hauling in two receptions for 43 yards. Eugene Wilson III found paydirt twice, and ended the contest with eight catches for 90 yards.
Want to bet on LSU or Florida? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
LSU Players to Watch
- Daniels has thrown for 2,793 yards while completing 72.1% of his passes (178-of-247), with 27 touchdowns and four interceptions this year (310.3 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 102 times for 684 yards and six touchdowns, averaging 76.0 yards per game.
- Diggs has run for 635 yards on 113 carries (79.4 yards per game), with six touchdowns on the ground this year.
- This season Nabers has 66 catches and leads the team with 1,152 yards (128.0 per game) while hauling in 10 touchdowns.
- Brian Thomas Jr.’s stat line this year shows 45 catches for 768 yards and 11 touchdowns. He puts up 85.3 receiving yards per game.
- Kyren Lacy has collected 348 yards on 18 receptions with four touchdowns, averaging 49.7 yards per game.
Florida Players to Watch
- This season, Mertz has racked up 2,384 passing yards (264.9 yards per game) while completing 220 of 298 passes (73.8% completion percentage), with 17 touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Montrell Johnson has picked up a team-best 555 rushing yards (61.7 per game) and four touchdowns. He has added 23 receptions for 159 yards (17.7 yards per game) and one TD.
- Etienne has 529 yards on 88 carries (66.1 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns. He also has 15 catches for 131 yards (16.4 ypg).
- Ricky Pearsall has 54 catches and paces his team with 778 receiving yards (86.4 ypg) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Wilson III has chipped in with 45 receptions for 416 yards and four touchdowns.
- Arlis Boardingham has 268 receiving yards on 23 receptions, with four touchdowns, averaging 33.5 yards per game.
LSU Recent Stat Leaders
- The Tigers’ defensive unit has been helped by Malachi Lane in their last three games, who has posted .
- West Weeks has hit the gridiron for of the Tigers’ last three games, totaling .
- Mekhi Wingo has hit the gridiron for of the Tigers’ last three games, amassing one sack.
- Princeton Malbrue has been a key part of the Tigers’ defensive unit in their last three games, with one sack.
Florida Recent Stat Leaders
- In the Gators’ last three games, Quincy Ivory has registered one sack.
- The Gators’ Jeremy Crawshaw has delivered one sack for the Gators in their last three games.
- The Gators’ Shemar James has recorded 13 tackles in the Gators’ last three outings.
- Etienne has amassed 13 tackles for the Gators in their last three games.
LSU vs. Florida Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||45.2 (3)||28.9 (64)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||28.2 (86)||24.7 (60)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||6 (11)||6 (11)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||9 (82)||3 (131)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.