Best bets are available for when the Chicago Bears (2-7) host the Carolina Panthers (1-7) at Soldier Field on Thursday, November 9, 2023.
Looking to use DraftKings to make a wager? Signing up is easy. Just get your computer, phone, or mobile device, along with a method of payment for your first deposit. Then follow our link, and the DraftKings site or app will take you through the sign-up process.
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Spread: Bears (-3.5) to Cover
- The model projects the Bears to win, just as DraftKings does, but the model favors them by a small margin more (4.6 to 3.5).
- So far this season, Chicago has put together a 3-5-1 record against the spread.
- Chicago is 2-1 against the spread in its past three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those contests.
- Carolina has covered the spread in a matchup one time this season (1-6-1).
- The Panthers have not covered the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season (in five opportunities).
- Carolina is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall over its past three matchups.
Think the Bears will cover? Sign up and bet with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Total: Over 38
- The model projects a total (46.8 points) much higher than the one set by DraftKings for this game (38 points). Take the over.
- Carolina has played in four games this year where they combined with their opponents to score more than 38 points.
- A total of six out of nine Bears games this season have gone over the point total.
- Panthers games have gone over the point total three out of eight times this year.
Moneyline Winner: Bears (-166)
Chicago 26 – Carolina 21
- Chicago has been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
- Carolina has entered the game as an underdog eight times this season and won once.
Which team do you think will take home the win? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and make your pick!
Bears and Panthers Splits
|On the Road||1-4||0-4|
|One Possession Games||0-3||1-2|
Want more information about this game? Take a look at the full preview here!
Bryce Young Passing TDs: Under 1.50 (-260)
Chuba Hubbard Rushing Yards: Under 41.50 (-115)
- 2023 Season: 85 CAR / 328 YDS / 41.0 YPG / 1 TD
- In Panthers’ Last 5 Games: 73 CAR / 250 YDS / 50.0 YPG / 1 TD
- In Panthers’ Last 3 Games: 73 CAR / 250 YDS / 50.0 YPG / 1 TD
- Hubbard’s 41.0 rushing yards per game average in 2023 is 0.5 less than Thursday’s over/under.
Adam Thielen Receiving Yards: Under 68.50 (-115)
- 2023 Season: 62 REC / 610 YDS / 76.3 YPG / 4 TD
- In Panthers’ Last 5 Games: 42 REC / 399 YDS / 79.8 YPG / 2 TD
- In Panthers’ Last 3 Games: 24 REC / 216 YDS / 72.0 YPG / 1 TD
- Thielen is averaging 76.3 receiving yards per game, 7.8 more than the over/under of 68.5 set for Thursday’s matchup.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.