The Minnesota Wild (2-2) host the Columbus Blue Jackets (2-2) on Saturday, October 21, with the Wild coming off a loss and the Blue Jackets a win. The bookmakers have made the Wild heavy favorites at -229 on the moneyline, and the Blue Jackets are at +183.
The betting insights in this article are based off odds valid as of October 21, 2023 at 3:15 PM ET. Check out the article below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Wild vs. Blue Jackets Betting Odds
- Moneyline: MIN: (-229) | CBJ: (+183)
- Puck line: MIN: -1.5 (109) | CBJ: +1.5 (-132)
- Total: 6.5 — Over: (-102) | Under: (-121)
Injury Report as of October 21
Wild: Matthew Boldy: Upper Body (Out), Jared Spurgeon: Upper Body (Out), Alex Goligoski: Lower Body (Out), Caedan Bankier: Undisclosed (Out), Sam Hentges: Undisclosed (Out), Michael Milne: Undisclosed (Out)
Blue Jackets: Daniil Tarasov: Knee (Out), Yegor Chinakhov: Back (Out), Elvis Merzlikins: Illness (Questionable), Patrik Laine: Head (Out)
Wild vs. Blue Jackets Predictions & Computer Picks
|Moneyline Pick||Blue Jackets|
|Total Pick||Over (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Blue Jackets (+1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Wild vs. Blue Jackets Team Stats (2022-23)
|Wild Avg. (Rank)||Blue Jackets Avg. (Rank)|
|2.94 (23rd)||Goals Scored||2.60 (30th)|
|2.67 (6th)||Goals Allowed||4.01 (31st)|
|30.9 (18th)||Shots||29.3 (26th)|
|31.1 (17th)||Shots Allowed||35.3 (31st)|
Wild Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
|Joel Eriksson Ek||78||23||38||61||246||12||+4|
How to Bet on Wild vs. Blue Jackets
Blue Jackets Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
- The Wild won 63.9% of their games last season when they were a moneyline favorite (39-22).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Wild’s implied win probability is 69.6%.
- Last season the Blue Jackets won 23 of the 76 games, or 30.3%, in which they were an underdog.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 35.3% chance of victory for the Blue Jackets.
- Minnesota and its opponent went over 6.5 combined goals in 32 of 88 games last season.
- Columbus and its opponent combined to score over 6.5 goals in 46 of 82 games last season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.