Diego Pavia will lead the New Mexico State Aggies (5-3) into their game versus the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (3-5) at Joe Aillet Stadium on Tuesday at 7:00 PM ET.
Last time out, the Bulldogs fell short against the North Texas Mean Green, 40-37. The Aggies picked up a 28-7 victory last time out against the UTEP Miners.
Last time out for the Bulldogs, Hank Bachmeier finished with 16 completions on 24 attempts (66.7%) for 178 yards, throwing one touchdown. Tyre Shelton carried the ball 10 times for 39 yards. He also posted three receptions for 36 yards. Smoke Harris snagged 11 passes for 129 yards.
In the Aggies’ last game, Pavia threw for 186 yards on 15-25 passing (60.0%), throwing two touchdowns, plus 14 rushing attempts for 96 yards and two rushing touchdowns. Ahmonte Watkins rushed for 109 yards on 10 attempts. Eli Stowers posted 80 yards on five receptions.
Want to bet on Louisiana Tech or New Mexico State? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Louisiana Tech Players to Watch
- Jack Turner has thrown for 1,011 yards while completing 57.6% of his passes (83-of-144), with five touchdowns and five interceptions this year (168.5 yards per game).
- Shelton has 68 attempts for a team-high 475 rushing yards (95 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Keith Willis Jr. has run for 240 yards on 33 carries (60 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Harris has hauled in 59 receptions for 614 yards, best on his team, and three touchdowns. He averages 76.8 receiving yards per game.
- Cyrus Allen has added 452 yards (on 26 catches) and two touchdowns.
- This season Kyle Maxwell has caught nine passes for 168 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 33.6 receiving yards per game.
New Mexico State Players to Watch
- Pavia leads the team with 1,801 passing yards (225.1 yards per game) and has a 61.9% completion percentage this year (117-of-189) while throwing 16 touchdowns with five interceptions. He also has 536 rushing yards on 90 carries with four touchdowns, averaging 67 yards per game.
- Watkins has 415 yards on 35 carries (51.9 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- This season Jonathan Brady has 21 catches and leads the team with 355 yards (44.4 per game) while hauling in three touchdowns.
- Trent Hudson has hauled in 15 catches for 311 yards (44.4 yards per game) and five touchdowns.
- Chris Bellamy has racked up 203 yards on 13 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 29 yards per game.
Louisiana Tech Recent Stat Leaders
- Cam Hill has suited up for of the Bulldogs’ last three games, compiling .
- Tru Edwards has helped lead the Bulldogs’ defense with in their last three games.
- Cedric Woods has helped carry the Bulldogs’ defense in their last three games with one interception to go along with seven tackles and one pass defended in games.
- The Bulldogs’ defense has been helped in their last three games by the play of Brevin Randle, who has delivered one sack to go with three TFL and seven tackles.
New Mexico State Recent Stat Leaders
- Allen Ortiz has been wreaking havoc on defense, delivering three TFL and seven tackles in the Aggies’ last three outings.
- The Aggies’ Dion Wilson Jr. has delivered one sack to go with one TFL and six tackles for the Aggies in their last three games.
- Kordell David has recorded one TFL and six tackles in the Aggies’ last three games.
- On defense, Pavia has chipped in with one TFL and six tackles for the Aggies in their last three games.
Louisiana Tech vs. New Mexico State Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Louisiana Tech||New Mexico State|
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||26.6 (44)||29.8 (22)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||27.5 (118)||21.1 (73)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||9 (72)||7 (47)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||7 (80)||5 (109)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.