NFL action in Week 7 at U.S. Bank Stadium will see the San Francisco 49ers and Jordan Mason take on the Minnesota Vikings at 8:15 PM ET on Monday.
Jordan Mason Player Props vs the Vikings
|Anytime TD Odds|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on Jordan Mason’s player props today!
2023 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||0||0|
|Games w/ 1+ TDs||2||0|
|Games w/ 2+ TDs||0||0|
Jordan Mason’s Rushing Trends
- Mason has 117 rushing yards (19.5 ypg) on 21 carries, with two touchdowns.
- He racks up 5.6 yards per carry (117 yards on 21 attempts).
- Mason’s 117 rushing yards are good for 59th in the league, and his two TDs on the ground rank 18th.
Mason’s Receiving Trends
- Mason also averages 2.2 receiving yards per game, grabbing one pass for 13 yards.
- Mason is averaging 13.0 yards per catch this season, with 13 yards on one reception.
This Week’s Predictions
|Mason (2023)||League AVG (2023)||vs Vikings (2023)||Prediction|
|0+ Rushing Yards||66.7%||99.7%||100%||79.2%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||50%||32.5%||27.3%||42.1%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||0%||8.4%||9.1%||3.3%|
|1+ Receiving TDs||0%||20.2%||23.5%||8.4%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.