The Miami Dolphins and Salvon Ahmed will hit the field against the Philadelphia Eagles at 8:20 PM ET on Sunday for a Week 7 NFL contest.
Salvon Ahmed Player Props vs the Eagles
|Anytime TD Odds|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on Salvon Ahmed’s player props today!
2023 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||0||1|
|Games w/ 1+ TDs||1||0|
|Games w/ 2+ TDs||0||0|
Salvon Ahmed’s Rushing Trends
- Ahmed has 47 yards on 12 carries (11.8 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- He averages 3.9 rushing yards per carry.
- Ahmed has gained 47 rushing yards to rank 102nd in the league, and his one TD on the ground rank 33rd.
Ahmed’s Receiving Trends
- Ahmed also figures in the passing game, with 39 receiving yards on six catches (9.8 yards per game).
- Ahmed averages 6.5 yards per catch (39 yards on six receptions) this season.
This Week’s Predictions
|Ahmed (2023)||League AVG (2023)||vs Eagles (2023)||Prediction|
|0+ Rushing Yards||75%||99.7%||100%||84.3%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||33.3%||32.5%||28.6%||32%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||0%||8.4%||0%||1%|
|1+ Receiving TDs||0%||20.2%||27.3%||9.4%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.